Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nuim

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gaui3d0pnbz86o

youll only fail if you do nothing, go to lecturs, and labs./ do the assignments, and whan exams come around, it'll be like ok ,ive seen this and study will be easier! First CSSE is just really an introduction to the course. but any work you do now will pay off for second year as in second year first thing you will hear is ALL knowlegde of first year is assumed!

so like i say if you do the work youll be fine!

and yeah it did finish early, but it was good music! if you deny that i'll just shake my head! any one else try the food on sale(burgers\hot dogs ect) they were welcome but rancid!

tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

i had a chicken burger, wasn't bad, went down well at the time. can't complain really...needed food and it was there.

I thought The Revs were crap. Wouldn't waste my time (not gonna say money as the €8 was worth the extra hr on the bar :)) going to see em again! Should have stayed in the bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

A little boards meet up in the Roost tomorrow night anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

ClareBear wrote:
    A little boards meet up in the Roost tomorrow night anyone?
    I'll work like a mofo tonight and hopefully I'll make it for a few.
    :)

gobby wrote:
    I'll work like a mofo tonight and hopefully I'll make it for a few.
    :)

K so that's two of us ha ha....maybe I'll give ye another week and see if anyone else is up for it. Short notice doesn't work here obviously. ;)

• Advertisement

Guess it will have to be next week then...

Next Wednesday....anyone up for it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

I might be...

neev wrote:
    I might be...

Well I'll just put it out there anyway. If no one is up for it fair enough and if they are then great.

Wednesday 13th of October - The Roost.

If not then coolio but thought I'd give it a try anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Micheal Wittman

Hi all, I've just started 1st year Finance and Venture Management with Bioscience. So far so good. I already hate that walk across the footbridge.BTW Is it just me or is Maynooth always 10 degrees colder than where your coming from?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Phil_321

I might be up for a few drinks on Wednesday, I keep meaning to head out some night in Maynooth but it can be awkward when you're driving. I think the old sleeping in the old car trick might have to be employed.

Sure Wednesday will be fine...

gobby wrote:
    Sure Wednesday will be fine...

Yeah if anyone actually puts their name down!

Oh and Michael Wittman....yes I agree....it's fecking FREEZING up here....and so windy....I know Cork isn't thousands of miles away but it feels like a tropical country compared to Maynooth.

Anyone gonna watch the match in the SU tonight??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Phil_321

Well, I'll be heading out tonight in Maynooth for the first time. If you see a guy with a shaven head in jeans and a black shirt and he's unconscious beside the road be sure to put him in a taxi and send him home.

Advertisement