Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Watch 800+ Tv Channels For FREE On The Internet

• 18-09-2004 10:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,just thought that i should inform all of a site which offers more than 800 tv channels to watch for free online.Some of them are internet only channels and others are tv channels.All you need to watch any of the channels is a media player.The site is located at wwitv.com .That is the CORRECT address dont put in 3 w's only type it in as it says above otherwise the website will not come up.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Pretty cool, I'm currently watching Japan's "impress TV".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,046 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

Sico wrote:
    Pretty cool, I'm currently watching Japan's "impress TV".
    If you have broadband its a good way of running down your 4GB limit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Verdammt

NTL + No Cap + wwitv.com = me very bloody happy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

They are not really channels, they are mostly news recordings.

What I would like to see is the Dail/Seanad live/recorded.
    (TG4 only show portions)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Fabrizio

hey do any of ye know the channels where u can watch Premiership football live on a sat? when i was on hols all the arabian channels showed the games live. any of ye know their names? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Verdammt wrote:
    NTL + No Cap + wwitv.com = me very bloody happy

Yep! Or a handful of the other BB companies which have NO cap (if like me you're not in an NTL B BB area). I think if we, as consumers, make a stronger issue of the restrictive nature of a cap, then maybe some of the companies - I'm talking to you Esat/Eircom/UTV - will take note.

wwitv.com is pretty cool - at least in terms of a new kind of channel surfing all-in-one-place anyway. Springsteen was right - there's nothing really decent on here either!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Yes i know wwitv.com is a very cool site.Brillant that its free because it seems you get little for free these days.If it wasnt for me you would not have known about it.I know some of them are news channels but if you look around their is plenty off other channels.USA 130+Channels,Ireland 4 Channels,UK 13.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

if only broadband was available in my area :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

is there any channel on there worth watching?? a quick brush through them and they seem all... well rubbish

Another site that i just discoverd tonight www.virtuetv.com on it you can watch music videos & film trailers & independtly made films

• Advertisement

And yet again another one but this time its radio where you choose the song you want to hear,loads of different geners.Its at www.ichooseradio.com

Advertisement