Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon movie... Someone kill me now.

Options
  • 06-10-1999 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Sigh, had to happen. Pokemon the movie is due to be released in November.

Pokémon the First Movie: Mewtwo Fights Back" is distributed by Warner Bros.

strip.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I've seen the Jap version, and it's cool.... but I suspect the American version will be watered down and cut to ribbons, just like the series was sad.gif

Ja,
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Pikachu

Pika Pi !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

Extremly rusty chainsaw!, I choose you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Sit tight Hobbes, Damo will be along to kill you shortly smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

if your lucky.

I watched one or two episodes of that cartoon and its just dire beyond belief, I really dont understand the following these things have smile.gif

theres little stickers of Pikachu all over the desks here. Cult symbol or what.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

The games rock completely.

The American dub of the cartoon sucks goats, and the way they cut it to ribbons to protect the innocent minds of the american youth (*barf*) is really annoying.... but it's still better than the vast majority of rubbish on US and UK kiddie-time TV.

Advertisement