Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nam '67

Options
  • 19-09-2004 1:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭

Has any1 bought Nam 67 or conflict vietnam?? More interested in Nam '67.
    Dont wanna waste my money!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Nah i steered clear of them after reading eurogamers reviews.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

What is the game you speak of? and does it have anything to do with Battlefield? Shell shock by the way is good i'd get that if i was you!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

They're not anything to do with the BF series Kami. Google and you shall find.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

They're not anything to do with the BF series...

Exactly, so thread thrown over into the general "Games" forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

Yeah sorry bout that, just wanted bfv regulars opinion on the games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

A link in the BF forum has been left, so the peeps can still see the thread there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

`thanks jim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Shellshock isnt bad, its more of an arcade game than anything else fightin. Also i think theres a demo of conflict vietnam available for download, but i think both are definite 'try before you buy's.
    Just stick with BFV mate, weve got work to do!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

shellshock is very nice to look at but the gameplay gets repetitive. guerilla games (the developers) put a small team to work on it to focus on killzone (can't wait for that). conflict: vietnam is muck, IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Whats Killzone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Killzone is being vaunted as the ps2s answer to Halo or somesuch and has pretty amazing graphics for the console-but any videos I've seen are juddery tripe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Corcaigh

i got conflict vietnam for the ps2. Same format as the desert storm games as to be expected. I liked it to be fair, took me 3 days to complete so maybe u should do it on hard if u want it to last. Some sweet levels, flying over valley's in helicopters raining down led on charlie, drive round in a tank in a city fight(bloody hue) and ye do some levels on a boat and some mad apc yoke. It get's repetitive i guess but i'd give it a 7.8/10

Advertisement