Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanna see something hilarious. . .

Options
  • 19-09-2004 2:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭

fred durst trying to solo . . .
    HaHaHa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I think he is taking the piss....

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭casso

He must be, that's ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Pathetic, but yes rather funny :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 sugarboobs

thats just sad! i could do better than that and i only ever learned bass! he wanta hope ppl think hes messin about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Pantera

What a twat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Wow, and the worst thing is..he still has fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Thats so funny........watched it again ha ha what a spunge :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

No way, the guy aint taking the piss, he's just really really bad but because of his ego he cant see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

lol. If that isnt a cry for help i dont know what is. It just screams "Wes!! come back!! all is forgiven, i promise not to suck anymore!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

Deadwing wrote:
    It just screams "Wes!! come back!! all is forgiven, i promise not to suck anymore!"

He is gone back the clown. New album on the way apparently. I thought I'd finally seen the demise of that retard Fred Durst. FFS is there no end to how low he's willing to bring musical standards just so he can remain famous. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Paleface wrote:
    He is gone back the clown. New album on the way apparently. I thought I'd finally seen the demise of that retard Fred Durst. FFS is there no end to how low he's willing to bring musical standards just so he can remain famous. :mad:

No!! please tell me youre joking. I kinda had a bit of respect for wes cause hes got a good sound and seemes like a decent chap. (please dont take that the wrong way and think i actually like gimp bizkit, i dont!!) Anyway limp bizkit are well on the way out, with or without him now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

yeah Wes is back, id say his bank balance is seriously massive now too

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

his bank balance was always going to be massive thanks to royalties. he went back because his other band, eat the day, couldn't find a singer. which sucks, because i raised an eyebrow when i heard of him getting into a project with danny lohner (of NIN fame).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I'd say he went back becuase Big Dumb Face sucked ass and were a major flop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Excellent. I was waiting for him to play another guitar with his foot and then break out a violin ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

it's amazing how many opportunuties you have on this board for Spinal Tap references

Advertisement