Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Razorlight

Options
  • 19-09-2004 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

Whats everyones opinion on them. Saw them in the new band tent at oxygen list year, and there live performance really impressed the hell out of me. Since then I've got the album and I have to say I've fallen for them. It's not that their the greatest band, or what not, its just that they have so much potential to be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Never heard of them myself...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Only heard "vice" by them and have the album ordered..

Sounds great though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

There indy rock, great music to have sex by. Vice is excellent. It and girl with the golden touch are doing the rounds on MTV at the moment. In the city is just brillliant life. Goes on for 10 minutes, build up, build up, build up, then bang.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I heard Golden Touch and thought it was pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I think they're an awful band, another one to be blown out of proportion in the oh-so-easy UK music industry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Yea, Quite like them myself. First heard the song "Which Way Is Out" on Gonzo on MTV2 ages ago. But then I kinda forgot about them until recently. Very good album. And a really good gig at Oxegen. Like to see them again...

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

they played a really good set at oxegen, was pretty impressed as i was not too familiar with them...id say they have potential but id have to listen to some more of their stuff to make an informed decision :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

they aint too bad i must say not really my cup of tea. hope of the states were the best band in the new band tent or maybe the killers, anyway i think razorlight are supporting the manics in dublin in december so check that out if your into em.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Did I see some other band at Oxegen called Razorlight?
    They were the most disappointing band of the entire weekend, not impressed with them at all. The rest of the crowd didn't seem mad for 'em either. Loads of people cleared off to see the Strokes and the lead singer was getting bottles thrown at him.

Advertisement