Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom download cap.

• 19-09-2004 4:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

I went over my limit by 1.5GB to 9.5gb (I have 8gig limit). Eircom says they reserve the right to charge for this, but will they? :confused: Has anyone here been charged for going over their cap?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

some people say they have been charged while many have not, i dont think we have seen concrete evidence here on boards of people being charged extra by eircom. Still tho i wont go over my allowance incase they ever backdate the charges, I couldnt afford to pay €30 per gig downloaded

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Word has it €ircon has problems sorting this out & won't start charging until the October bill rolls around - hehehehehe God bless biddy & it's anate ability to screw up something as simple as this......

::: ven0mous :::

Advertisement