Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easy Metal Songs To Cover?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

Okay I'll give ya that on Paranoid and Smoke, but Stairway??

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Do a downtuned, distorted version of it and call it Firepole To Hell.

Try The Darkness' cover of Street Spirit. That is probably their best song. Maybe Everything Ends by Slipknot? Seriously underrated song by a seriously dodgy band.

Iron Maiden - Running Free/Iron Maiden/Wrathchild/Hallowed Be Thy Name/ Trooper/Aces High/Powerslave/Infinite Dreams of you have 2 guitarists. If you just have one, then i've wasted valuable finger energy typing that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Double talkin Jive - GnR
    Rock you like a Hurricane - Scorpions
    People who died - Jim Caroll Band
    Rockin all Over the World - Status Quo !
    Wake up - RATM (I love that ****ing song, you **** it up live and I will have to hurt you)

Theres some.. well probably terrible sugestions cause I'm drunk

Tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 -:Derek:-

Porcelain - Red Hot Chili Peppers, lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Early Judas Priest stuff is a laugh. Grinder, Breaking the Law et al. Just don't try Painkiller until you're....ummm...up to speed ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Motorhead - Orgasmatron
    Meshuggah - Neurotica(If you feel up to a challenge :) )
    Check out some bodom stuff too.It never hurt to listen to a bit of CoB and find some good songs.Try some Immortal if you are up to the challenge also, I reccomened Beyond the North Waves by Immortal not too hard.

Oh and Derek I reccommend you change you sig FAST!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 -:Derek:-

Im hoping that you just mean because of it's size - ?

Cause if your refering to Metallica being a bad band, prepare for an uncalled for castration

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Cant it be both?

Plus that is against the signature rules, you might want to change it before an admin or something sees it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭wanwarlock

burzum is dead anyway... c*nt grishnact was good during his black metal days but it all went weird when he was in prison and did filosifem etc.... why did he have to kill euronymous?????

hvis lyset tar oss.....

easy metal songs:
    remeber the fallen - sodom.
    last caress, whiskey in the jar - metallica
    countess bathory - venom
    elisabeth bathory - tormentor/dissection

all these songs are like mid paced, except sodom, got some fast drumming.

Advertisement