Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BSOP September Finale du Monde!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Decker wrote:
    For the second month in a row ... doh.

Crris McCormick you muppet! Sorry Krusty, I arrived there about 7:10 and there was no one downstairs so I rang Chris who in a burst of mental activity told me the game had been moved to Sunday at 4:30.

On the plus side having not played in a final you still find yourself with 8 points and ahead of Muso, Luke, DeV and Davey Devil....

we were discussing how not turning up for finals might just be a viable strategy, you've missed two and have 8 points. Luke has played in 3 and only has 7 points, there may just be a method to your madness :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

HoHoHo Iago...
    I think there is a stewards enquiry and I actually technically finish 4th last ahead of Krusty and Decker. We left their stacks out until the end of the 3rd blind level instead of removing them after the 2nd blind level.

I made my ignomious exit thanks to henbane's inspired/stupid call with KQo.... ffs KQo....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

In My defense. Please see the below post. I thought that it was supposed to be Saturday but when you rang me and said that no-one was there I assumed that they had gone back to the original plan as per Luke's post below.

Ha, playing heads up downstairs as your stacks get blinded away upstairs.:rolleyes:

MrP
    lafortezza wrote:
    Fitz, Sunday 26th 4.30pm
    we should be done by about 6.30 in time for the freeroll or pints or the €20 game later that night. Unfortunately I can't do Friday the 24th, could just about make Saturday the 25th though if everyone wants to go for that day instead.

Alternatively if someone want to offer their house as a venue we can see how everyone feels, although the previous months final in the fitz seemed to go well.

Us + píssup in a brewery = failure

lafortezza wrote:
    HoHoHo Iago...
    I think there is a stewards enquiry and I actually technically finish 4th last ahead of Krusty and Decker. We left their stacks out until the end of the 3rd blind level instead of removing them after the 2nd blind level.

I made my ignomious exit thanks to henbane's inspired/stupid call with KQo.... ffs KQo....

Hmmm I can see the headlines now

"BSOP rocked by fixing scandal"

Luke "The Duke" Brady advances through the rankings following allegations of corruption within the committee. Chris "loose as a goose" McCormick implicated in bribery scandal, rumoured to have diverted participants from the final, when questioned McCormick had this to say "It was a 50-50 shot and I went with my gut instinct, some you win some you lose, that's me, always gambling"

Other committee members refused to comment as the row rumbled on, although all were agreed on one thing, The Duke should never have been involved in that pot in the first place! :D

• Advertisement

Iago wrote:
    Other committee members refused to comment as the row rumbled on, although all were agreed on one thing, The Duke should never have been involved in that pot in the first place! :D
    I was ahead preflop!

lafortezza wrote:
    I was ahead preflop!

what's that got to do with anything? Tabloids don't consider evidence just scandal!

Advertisement