Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs and Socs

Options
  • 19-09-2004 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

So who's joining what and what uni?
    I'll be joining Men's Soccer, Karting Soc, W.A.R Soc(basically it's paintballing! :D) and CompSoc in NUIg. Don't know if I want to join Kung Fu Clubor not.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Everything from Archery to Yoga methinks. Something like 14 to join. In DCU meself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Gonna only join the ones im actually GOING to this year.. ie taekwondo and guitar (DIT)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I'm gonna join dancing society for the ballroom dancing lessons and then at our winter ball I'm gonna impress a rich arab prince :) thats the plan neways lol. RCSI for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Demeant0r wrote:
    Don't know if I want to join Kung Fu Clubor not.
    Kung Fu?! Afaik there's Aikido, Karate and Taekwondo in Galway, do you mean one of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

There's Shaolin Kung Fu, that's the one I joined

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

I'm going to try and join a few in Maynooth.....the juggling one looks interesting lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭bandraoi

Join Judo in NUIGalway, it's great!

Advertisement