Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MINX - new all-girl rock band on the scene...

Options
  • 19-09-2004 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hey all

did anybody else see the new-girls-on-the-block, rock band 'MINX' perform @ o2 in the park....man they rocked....kicked ass!!! :p I spoke to christy from aslan, he was hanging out with em backstage with marcus from franklin, they said the girls are really cool, actually play...well & are the cutest rocker chickettes they've ever met!!!!! :eek: :cool: and get this....they're currently managed by sexy blonde ex-b*witched star...SINEAD O'CARROLL!!!! :p
    ANYONE WITH ANY MORE INFO PLS PLS PLS...send me some..... :cool:
    mr

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Al Pinionpants

oh Christ...

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

Kinda goes without saying at this stage Al :D She's either in the band, managing the band, is friends with someone in the band, is related to someone in the band, or is riding someone in the band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

hey all

did anybody else see the new-girls-on-the-block, rock band 'MINX' perform @ o2 in the park....man they rocked....kicked ass!!! :p I spoke to christy from aslan, he was hanging out with em backstage with marcus from franklin, they said the girls are really cool, actually play...well & are the cutest rocker chickettes they've ever met!!!!! :eek: :cool: and get this....they're currently managed by sexy blonde ex-b*witched star...SINEAD O'CARROLL!!!! :p
    ANYONE WITH ANY MORE INFO PLS PLS PLS...send me some..... :cool:
    mr

Very subtle but not as subtle as your post on the bands/music board, I like the way they went from cute to kick ass

Hey all

anybody else seen or heard o MINX, new "cute" female rock band since they played at o2 in the park??Christy from aslan, tells me they actually play....& play well.....& they're managed by none other than cute blonde ex-b*witched star SINEAD O'CARROLL ..... ....PLS let me know...

and nowhere near as subtle as this off the events board, nice use of DONT MIME

hey all

did anybody else see the girl band 'MINX' since at o2 in the park?? I spoke to franklin & aslan who hung out with em backstage....& said they actually play instruments (DONT MIME!!! ) but are really cute for rock chickettes....and get this they are managed by no other than the sexy blonde ex-b*witched star...Sinead O'Carroll!!!! ....go gurls....rock-on!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭IanluvsKathleen

get off the stage...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

This Annoys me. Ive no problems with anyone advertising their band or whatever. but the pretend you just like them thing pisses me off

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭ba oom bop didi

I spoke to christy from aslan, he was hanging out with em backstage with marcus from franklin, they said the girls are really cool, actually play...well & are the cutest rocker chickettes they've ever met!!!!!

CHRISTY FROM ASLAN!!!!!! AND MARCUS FROM FRANKLIN !!!!!!!!!!!!, ****in hell what a recomendation. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . I think their next gig is at lunchtime tomorrow in the fas training centre canteen in cabra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Doolap

And don't come back round these parts again, ya hear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

One more point how the be-jaysus can you says that Sinead bird from B*witched is a sexy blond she a face like a bucket of foreskins

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

bandit wrote:
    One more point how the be-jaysus can you says that Sinead bird from B*witched is a sexy blond she a face like a bucket of foreskins
    Ah jasus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Wir_Sind_Helden

The part I like is 'Eirefemme2004'. She's obsolete next year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

This is feckin' hilarious!
    xm

Advertisement