Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rumours of T3 + T4 ?

Options
  • 11-11-1999 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I heard there is a T3 and T4 movie planned but I can't confirm it. Anyone hear anything?

Apprantly Arnie won't be in it, and it will be a different scriptwriter and set after the nukes go off.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Some geezer posted a T3 script he'd written a while back, but both Cameron and Arnie say they have no interest in doing it without the other, so could be a while.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

They have been rumours of a T3 film floating around for *at least* the last 4 years. I think it had gotten to the stage where it would have been too expensive to make 'cause of the cost of getting Arnie again.

Draco

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I read in Empire magazine that Arnie had signed for T3.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I heard somewhere that screech from 'saved by the bell' is going to be the next T-101.
    Is this true?

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

i heard that they are going to get leo de caprio to be the next eddie furlong(hero type guy) in the film!!!!!
    i for one will not go to see it!!1
    tct

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Why is it that every child bratty hero grows up to be Leo di Caprio?

Advertisement