Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sixth Sense

Options
  • 13-11-1999 2:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Now THAT was a damn good movie. Defintely the most intricate script i've seen in a long time, needs to be seen twice to appreciate it. Beleive me you'll know what I mean after you've seen it once smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

yeah, an excellent film. I have to say this is one of the best film released this year besides The Matrix. I was even scared by this when the Exorcists just made me laugh and the Blaire Witch Project bored the crap out of me. Definitely going to see it a second time.

You gonna to finish that?
    *munch*munch*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

I didnt expect much from a Bruce wilis movie, but boy was i wrong. this movie rocked. The lil GUmp child was excellent, the twist at the end was superb. just a completley un-faultable movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Told you's all months ago tongue.gif

Now go see "Stir of Echoes"

Advertisement