Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stupidity breeds stupidity. !!

• 20-07-2001 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

A lot of problems would just disappear if people would admit when they were wrong and get on with their lives. Here's a prime example - there is a family that set up awebsite because their son was a 'victim' of a Coke machine.

What?

Well, apparently, while at college this genius was rocking the machine in his dorm trying to get a free soda when all 900 pounds of it tipped over and crushed his dumb a$$. His family's reaction - Sue the school! Sue Coke! Sue the distributor! Sue the coroner! Jesus fcuk! Admit the truth - you bred a dud and natural selection took him out before he could reproduce.

Yes, I understand that you have deluded yourself into believing that he was a rare and beautiful flower and that the heavenly light of Jesus shone out his a$$, but, he did a stupid thing and payed the price. Move on. What would they have done had this happened at home with the family refrigerator? Sue the manufacturer? Sue the people who built their house? I'll be the first one to admit that I've done some stupid things in my life and had any of them resulted in my death I would not want somebody making excuses for me. He already died without dignity - let it fcuking rest.

Oh, Drink Coca-Cola!

cokelaw.jpg

Never look here !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Admit the truth - you bred a dud and natural selection took him out before he could reproduce.quote]

BONUS!

_ _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _
    <A HREF="http://homepage.eircom.net/~cullenm&quot; TARGET=_blank>
    sig.jpg
    </A>
    http://run.to/pile

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

see the size of the **** that got crushed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You don't want to mess with those coke machines, they will cut you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭beaver

In addition, any Coke machines I've seen have labels on them warning you not the shake or rock them as it may result in injury. IIRC they've even got a picture of a machine tipping over on a person.

The general population is probably less stupid without this person. Pretty worthless way to go, none the less...

-Ross

When I was young my mother told me not to look into the sun; so once, when I was six, I did...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You didn't read the site! The machine didn't have that label on them, also it was place in an open area where it could of killed anyone!!

They are even hushing up the autopsy report. It's a conspiricy!! I have to go, a pepsi machine is looking at me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hobbes:
    You didn't read the site! The machine didn't have that label on them, also it was place in an open area where it could of killed anyone!!

They are even hushing up the autopsy report. It's a conspiricy!! I have to go, a pepsi machine is looking at me.

</font>

Yes it was a National Geographic Special "CAN MACHINES TERRIBLE KILLERS" thats why there mostly chained to walks or bolted down....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

This sort of thing re-enforces peoples beliefs in the stupidity of Americans.

Darwin award nominee?

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    When the Beefy King arrives, I shall be paying homage with Puunack The Receiver in a haze of green curry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

i can see it now ...

....TONITE A SKY1 EXCLUSIVE WHEN VENDING MACHINES ATTACK !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

yup - that coke machine's gonna replace the whale in my nightmares

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Jug-A-Lug

kevin-graduation-2.jpg

and the muppet of the year award goes to....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

And dont forget this is a nation with a large nuclear arsenal that could blow us to fcuk!.Think i`ll buy that "Withstandinator" bomb shelter after all biggrin.gif

I might look like a fool but i`m really a blithering idiot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭C B

"Mr Simpson are you still holding onto the cans?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Ahhhh... a perfectly timed Simpsons quote. Always enough to put me on the floor laughing.

Good one CB.

I'm the Dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Zee Dude

Definitely Kharn. Maybe an Honourable mention at least.

Advertisement