Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End Of Days

Options
  • 23-11-1999 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

meant to be good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

Please, someone reassure me, this isn't, no, this CAN'T be Arnold Schwazenegger in some updating of the book of Revelations. If it is there's gonna be some mad-ass *****in' goin' on with some of my friends.
    By the by,
    The trailer looks pathetic.
    Kevin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

hmm ok, we'll wait till its released smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

Hecate, my friend, please tell me. I'd get great enjoyment out of that particular concept.

We are superfriends
    Super friends are we

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

The trailer looks impressive. It does give one the sneaky suspicion that the film will suck tho.

Another Spawn perhaps, fun to look at but with no susbstance worth speaking of?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I haven't seen it yet, but it's supposed to be better then bond.

Think it starts off as a typical arnie movie (you know pump half a million rounds into it until it dies) but then realises he's messing with something that doesn't die.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Arnold Schwazenegger single handedly takes on Satan AND WINS!!!!

Thus eliminating evil from the universe (horray!) from now on only good things shall happen.

Say... I wonder is Satans voice done by Al Pacino...

El

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

gah! ya ruined it! B*STARD! smile.gif

Advertisement