Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Mods.

• 20-09-2004 10:31am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Kappar and Apexaiourxoour are the two new mods to forum a veritable Trinity (oh, I kill myself!!) of mods.
    I have no idea of their courses, graduate status or gender, nor do I really care.

Lads there is a Mods board in the private area you will have access to, you can ask any "how do I do X" questions there, its kinda like a staff room, without free coffee...

PM me if you need anything.

DeV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭celingfan

DeVore wrote:
    Kappar and Apexaiourxoour are the two new mods to forum a veritable Trinity (oh, I kill myself!!) of mods.
    DeVore wrote:
    Who made you god all of a sudden hey??????
    Censor me if you dare you infedels!
    Hhhhaaaaa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

celingfan wrote:
    DeVore wrote:
    DeVore wrote:
    Who made you god all of a sudden hey??????
    Censor me if you dare you infedels!
    Hhhhaaaaa
    His comic genius eliminated any actual competitors.
    That and his funky fruit hat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

and that dodgy shirt....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Hi all I just like to say hey, this forum is turning out better than i thought and we plan to keep oit that way. I f there is anything that I can do let me know.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Ditto ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Hey Kapper doesn't have mod rights yet. Anyway I persume my Ban is all in order there DeVore.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

well congrats guys :D

Boston wrote:
    Hey Kapper doesn't have mod rights yet. Anyway I persume my Ban is all in order there DeVore.
    Sure he does.. Well I dunno how else he deleted one of celingfan's double posts?
    Were you banned from somewhere B? Sorry to be a nosy bastardo..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

His title hasn't changed to moderator. And Yea I've been around these here parts and have "History" all pretty irrelavent. I tell you about it over a pint sometime if you like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

The user Groups update overnight these days iirc. well they did for vb2 - dunno what the vb3 workings are like.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Hey,

I am able to edit and selete post and see ip addresses etc but my tag hasn't changed and I can't seem to get into the mod forum. It'll probobly be fixed tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

goodluck with seleting posts lol ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Fight The Powah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 atlas

and add my congrats as well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

uhh welcome to mod land(just back in the country..)

Haha cheers, how was france btw?

Deadly, kinda a blur at the same time, went over with a slight cold, after all the booze its near on lethal now tho :s Wayyy too much drink'n, will be off the booze for quite some time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭gom

slap happy!

Congrats Kapper and AlXavior

you were in france sky? oh you lucky thing!
    im going to london next week...prob just be shopping most of the time yay :D
    i know that was so off topic sorry (i do that a lot)! so i shall say congrats again...there that should keep yez happy ;)

yeah a very blurry 5 days........

• Advertisement

So ur liver's in that bad a state eh sky? I find a good way to get back to normal after a week-long binge is a good dose of multi-vits, some (very) mild exercise and lots and lots of rest.. Also some acido-bifidus'll correct any strange gut noises or funny looking/smelling egestions pretty quickfast..

Canvas london is beast methinks.. Are you hosteling? If so I recommend "the generator". Was there a couple months ago and we just hung around with all these ozzy lads and dutch girls. We were all especially impressed with one of the hollanders ability to roll cigarrettes behind her back.. Our hostel table quiz team "TCD" came shamefully last I'm afraid and ceilingfan ended up nearly molesting the host with insults of blind rage. Net Bastard was there too, consistent with his quippy remarks inspite of his extreme inebriation.

is a good dose of multi-vits,
    multi-vits are very good, i take them all the time so can vouch for that(hence my tendancy to crawl up walls a lot....)

not hostelling this time, but usually do...yeah i know a couple of people who stayed at the generator before, shall def try it out next time methinks, thanks :)
    hrm inebriation eh? yes well alcohol is the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems.... yeez better win the next table quiz guys, we dont want to be gettin tcd a bad rep now do we ;)

Advertisement