Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stop flogging the dead horse you Californians!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Isn't shagging a corpse against the law anyway, so why does it need to be outlawed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

Isn't shagging a corpse against the law anyway, so why does it need to be outlawed?

It wasn't againist the law in californian, thats why he outlawed it......

But when are they going to address the far more serious issue of sleeping with men from the future who will sire a leader for the generation that will battle our cybernetic overlords.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

mycroft wrote:
    But when are they going to address the far more serious issue of sleeping with men from the future who will sire a leader for the generation that will battle our cybernetic overlords.

LMAO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

mycroft wrote:
    ...right after he stops some crazy foreigner from nuking Florida, I expect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

I've also been thinking about the awareness campaign they'd have to utilize to let people know this is now illegal.....

"Tonight on a very special Six Feet Under.........."

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Er, flogging a dead horse? I think that's still legal...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

The proper term for this would be equophilia?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,415 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Won't somebody think of the consenting adults!

What if she's so like so many Irish girls and just lies there and doesn't move when shes alive? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

I reckon this is just all down to someone having read sexy losers and not realising it was humour...
    (NSFW, btw)

Advertisement