Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OK, I think I saw Slash?

Options
  • 20-09-2004 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭

Did I?

It's a video that's been knocking around Karrang or Scuzz or one of them the last few days. It sure doesn't look like Weiland on vocals and it is a very high pitched almost Axl like voice but it sure ain't him either. It's a live video but I think there are some shots in a limo.

Anyone else seen this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Is it Velvet Revolver by any chance? His newish band

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

It's not Velvet Revolver by any chance is it?

is there an echo in here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Verdammt

is there an echo in here ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Verdammt wrote:

Verdammt nochmal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Gents were we paying attention when I said it didn't look or sound like Weiland on vocals? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭powerage22

probably slash's snake pit??

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I really don't think so. The singer had a very Robert Plant-ish style about him and the vocalist for S'sSP had a very raw bluesy style voice. Now I may be wrong. My initial impression was that it was Faith No More but that too is probably off the mark.

No sorry, I wasn't listening to that part, sorry to be of no help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

id guess snakepit too, man there second albums blows!!stupid me paying exoborant amounts for the promo disc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'm pretty certain the video you saw was Good to be Alive by Slash's Snakepit. I saw the video there on Scuzz yesterday, it seems to match up with everything you said, and the singer did seem to resemble Robert Plant, but also sounded a bit like Axl, never really noticed that before. Live video, some shots in a limo too.

Nothin new anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

Good To Be Alive was out around 1995, I saw them at Donington that year, they were crap, I was drunk so I didn't care :confused:

Advertisement