Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iol BB Modem Return...?

• 20-09-2004 1:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭

sorry to start a new thread, but to whom do i send back the iol modem to, headin back to college and not gonna keep it!

will an e-mail and phone call be enough to ensure i'm not tied in?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Ring IOL...they will give you the address details, send by registered mail...you've got proof you sent it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Are they asking you for it? If they aren't then just leave it alone....it's up to them not you to do something about it. Otherwise as Richard Dower said ring them and see what they say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭starman100

IOL Broadband Modem Return,
    c/o GLS Ireland,
    Oakwest House,
    Oak Road,
    Walkinstown,
    Dublin 12.

(mind you GLS might well end up losing the modem so make
    sure you have proof of dispatch!)

Make sure it goes back before the 3 months are up or you may get
    caught......

You need to send them an email as well to cancel and enclose a
    copy of the email with the modem.

:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

cheers lads, what e-mail address do i send an e-mail to? cant find any on the home site!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭popey21

I think you have to send a letter not an email to

Freepost Address
    IOL
    Esat BT Grand Canal Plaza
    Upper Grand Canal Street
    Dublin 4

the modem goe to the address that was in the prev post. the letter goes to this address. Rings there sales (quicker to get through) if you want to double check.

about the return of the modem, do you have to ring gls to come collect it or can you do it from a post office

• Advertisement
Advertisement