Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netopia 3341 confusion?

• 20-09-2004 2:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

Dear god, please someone help me! :(
    I bought an Eircom 3341 off someone on boards, it works fine and i am connected to the net etc.

However i am an IOLBB user, i am trying to upgrade the firmware so as it will no longer be Eircom branded firmware but just your normal retail 3341 firmware?

I have upgraded the firm once using auto update, and once by downloading a firmware found on the Netopia site, firmware 7.4.0r1.

This is currently installed, after resetting to factory defaults i am however seeing an Eircom ISP and being asked for username/password, so i change it to my own IOL details. Then i get redirected to the Eircom homepage.

My question is, i want to get rid of any crap and settings relating to Eircom, how do i do this?....is there a firmware i can install?

Advertisement