Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are "e-Proformance" CD-Rs any good?

• 20-09-2004 2:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭

...cause 7dayshop are doing cakes of 50 for Stg£7.50 plus £1.95 p&p (whatever the size of the order) I want to burn a few dozen VCDs and thought this might be the best deal. I know you can get cakes pretty cheap in Dixons/Currys, etc., but I can't easily get out to the shops during work hours... :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

I got some before from Komplett and had no problems with them, all burned at 52x and no coasters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭blobert

I've used these before I think, and they were fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭vicadd

I got 50 of these off 7dayshop. Used about 15 so far and have about 5 coasters...I won't be buying them again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Xterminator

i had about 5 coasters from 50. which is pretty poor IMO.

X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Thanks guys — mixed views, so? :confused:

Komplett's cheapest at the moment are those MMore things, at €16.40 + €10 p&p — I could buy 2 x 50 for the same price from 7dayshop, incl. delivery. Might just take a chance on them — even if 1 in 10 are coasters, it's not a bad deal (and the discs I'm burning don't need to last 100 years or anything...)

Unless anyone knows of any better deals?

• Advertisement
Advertisement