Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last of the Mohicans - DVD

Options
  • 04-12-1999 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

OK got this region1 DVD delivered to me during the week. There are no extras on the Disk but the film looks and sounds excellent.

Its the Directors Expanded Version with scenes that were cut from the theatrical release restored to it and it makes it an even better film. Hobbes if you haven't ordered this baby get it. In some of the added bits the picture quality is not as good but it doesn't diminish from the viewing pleasure. God I love this film smile.gif

Gandalf.

www.gibworld.com/gandalf gandalf@gibworld.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Picked up Interview with the Vampire and Boogie Nights on R2 DVD last week.... Interview with the Vampire has few extras on the disc, but the quality is superb, which more than makes up for it, and the movie itself is excellent - it's great to see Tom Cruise play a twisted but strangely compelling evil git, rather than an all-american good guy...

Boogie Nights includes some footage of interviews with all the actors, which is nice - they talk about their characters in the movie, and their own thoughts on them. The movie itself is great as well...

Couldn't find a single copy of the Matrix on DVD anywhere in Dublin, completely sold out it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

seen loads of em around :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Try Xtra Vision of chartbusters or whatever, that's wehre i picked up my copy of the matrix

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭SPACE COWBOY

The presentation of The Matrix DVD is savage.

I read somewhere that Brad Pitt was
    offered the Keanu Reeves role.

TOM

Advertisement