Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to your new mods^H^H^H^H Overlords

Options
  • 20-09-2004 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

After a small amount of deliberation and many vodkas, replacements for the evangelic sceptre and Moriarty will be Ronan|Raven and flamegrill.

As we know, the two outgoing mods have done a sterling job, and the two n00bs have much grovelling and tea fetching to do in order to adequately fill their shoes.

We do have a special guest mod on standby too, if/when the forum becomes as busy as we hope.

I feel no need to justify the choice, they speak for themselves, but if you feel aggrieved, PM me and I'll delete your message, but at least you'll feel like you got something off your chest. Seriously though, you can PM me and will discuss it. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Welcome new mods. You really have an arduous task ahead to match the amazing work of sceptre and Moriarty but you'll have the impressive skills of Seamus to guide you. Enjoy the probationary period. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

seamus wrote:
    After a small amount of deliberation and many vodkas, replacements for the evangelic sceptre and Moriarty will be Ronan|Raven and flamegrill.

Now Moriarty and Ronan|Raven can retire to a life of well earned luxourious retirement somewhare in the bahamas sipping ice cold dakaris and sunning themselves. (in Brittas Bay)

Welcome to the new mods and may thier lives be full of "no strife" and other
    fun 'n' games...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

Right to the pub!!!.... Oh wait this is a modship on boards.... damn you seamus you lieing... $%£$!!

Right I look forward to being a moderator and hopefully getting a bit more involved with Ireland Offline :)

Regards,

Your new Trial Mod,

Flamegrill

p.s. where is my moderator handbook for this 'ere forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

So we're not going to the pub? sad.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

heh, and who says blackmail doesnt work. To all those who voted for me I will not forget you when our day of reckoning arrives. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

bealtine wrote:
    Now Moriarty and Ronan|Raven can retire to a life of well earned luxourious retirement somewhare in the bahamas sipping ice cold dakaris and sunning themselves. (in Brittas Bay)
    Not Ronan/Raven surely but sceptre has been demoted to the politics forum for his sins...

Moriarty - I think I'll try to get him be made a PI mod for his sins.

Good luck R&R and flamegrill

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

I'd prefer the bahamas retirement option, if it's all the same to you.

Advertisement