Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

him concert and merc

Options
  • 20-09-2004 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

is anyone else goin to this concert in belfast seriously cos i got my ticket last month and got 3 mates to go and now they say no could be bothered or grounded parents said no, plz tell me that someone else is going to this concert or im just gonna ride the bus up alone be in the ulster hall alone and ride the bus home alone. dam u Hutchy jimbo and mel u and ur dam uncetainties

ps you know those rist bands that are like lether belts just like the lead of the lost prophets wears can u get them anywhere in belfast newry or craigavon if so where and how much.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

lmao

try askin someone local chris, ffs how likley is it someone here will live in armagh, like HIM and be going to the concert?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

sell the ticket and come down to dublin for some good concerts or have a browse through here for some good bands that will be here.Your mates made the right decision! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

This isn't the kind of place where you go to make friends. I don't even think HIM is popular around these areas...

Seriously though, if you like the band that much, just go on your own. Hey, you might meet people up there. However if going to a HIM concert isn't much of a priority to you, then just sell the ticket; perhaps go to Motörhead at the Ulster Hall instead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mitnick

think i got two new ppl to go with sure i havent met them but my mate does sso good enough

wudnt sell the ticket john u most defenately will like HIM more after watching Haggard

ps not big into motorhead know there a good band (they have been around for ages so bound to b good)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

not in black and white i dont, get me a proper dvd then we will see.

(ps who's goin?)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mitnick

anyone know where to buy wristbands like the guy from the OC and the lead of lostprophets wears, also anywhere were you can get HIM t-shirts without using the internet if not thats sok

Advertisement