Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biophysics or computer science?

• 20-09-2004 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭

Which is the easisest to pass? i'm 1st science student in UCD . Biophysics is supposed to be good but i never did physics in school+i'm not great at maths so would computer science be the better option.

i have to decide by friday-help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Computer science, probably. I did both experimental physics and computer science in 1st year and did better in CS with not as much studying. Just make sure you go to the programming practicals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

tribulus wrote:
    Which is the easisest to pass? i'm 1st science student in UCD . Biophysics is supposed to be good but i never did physics in school+i'm not great at maths so would computer science be the better option.

i have to decide by friday-help!
    Just remember that biophysics is a new course, however computer science is bajillions of years old, so you'd be easily be able to get grinds in it.

However computer science is easy, so do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Computer science it is so. Just registered online there. Finally blackboard might actually let me login! :p

PS anyone selling a copy of 'introduction to java programming' ?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

tribulus wrote:
    PS anyone selling a copy of 'introduction to java programming' ?!
    Are they still using that book :eek: ? Wow the only book in 4 years in UCD that I actually bought :) - na I'm not prepared to let go of it because it's my only text resource on Java....I've never really had any use for it though :confused:

Advertisement