Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playa del Ingles(best pubs?)

• 20-09-2004 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hey we r headed back for the 2nd time but always end up in the same pubs (irish rover, flannigans,n d randy) ne suggestions for good pubs with loadsa craic, nd wer do we go dancin in oct????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

I had a great time over there - go to Keanes! and all the pubs around that general area I really cant remember the names of half them..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 sin&mel04

wen wer u der??? wer is keanes?? dat at d bk of d centre?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭dub_dan

go to the point, the cube, beckhams bar, keanes, hippodrome, avoid cream though it's pretty crap, always seemed to be empty!!

wer u evr in d irish centre dan? didnt like it down dat end in aug way too many english slappers den agian can c y u mite hav liked it, and d english definately cant drink!!!!

yeah i was in the irish centre once or twice, mostly in keanes while i was there. spent most of the time in the english centre(woooo english slappers), the cube, beckhams etc.... then always ended up in the point. where'd you like going?

• Advertisement

Best pub we found was d randy leprechaun! evr bn? d staff r hot! went d fiddler alot d point was dead. wers cube? hippodrom only good if its not summer although d male strippers r not bad.single persons paradise, agree? clancys was good craic free blk aftershock cant complain. wen wer u der?

if oyu walk up the steps from the hippodrome and walk straight down on you're left is the cube. i was there the last 2weeks in august, you?

same 15th-29th, wer u stay? we wer in corona blanca how cum u nvr went d fiddler? u go on any booze cruises? how cum ur replies take so long?

we stayed i the corona roja, a few of my friends went fiddler but i didn't go with them that night. sorry about the replies taking a while. just email me or something

prob met a few of ur mates so. our mates wer staying in ur apts tad bit far from d kasbah specially wen drunk! wud u go bk? headin bk nxt mth n again in jan for mels 21st. cnt blieve u didnt experience d randy leprechaun all irish rebel music lock ins for us it helps to get to no d staff dey evn organised our accomadation for d nxt time. thats wat we call customer service

• Advertisement

Come on you are very slow at replying back! can't email you with no address :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 tots@Cork

anywhere you go in the irish center you are guranteed a good time...was there last two weeks of august too..21st - 4th of sept..u should go into malones its good craic in there..i agree wit you about the randy leprechaun best pub there id say..

Advertisement