Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica - Cunning Stunts DVD

Options
  • 24-06-1999 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

Right if any1 is a fan of Metallica and has a DVD Drive you have to get this. It is sooooo goood.

Gandalf.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

What did they do? Does it have the alternate camera views? I have yet to see a DVD with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Yep 3 of the songs have alternative camera views/angles. The DVD is the concert in Fort Worth Texas live in 1997. Only 11 days till the concert in the Point smile.gif

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

anyone buy or sellin the tallica tickets.
    oh, hold on. i already have one smile.gif
    bring that dvd to the gig paul and i'll rob it ofa ya for a few days wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Bollix I'm bringin that DVD to the concert. I'll be wearing Jeans & my Metallica "Black Album" Teeshirt and thats it.....Plus I have the Monday & Tuesday off.....as I'll be as deaf as a post for the following couple of days sunglasses.gif

Gandalf.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

whats it like?
    i havent got a dvd player but i know a friend who has a dvd player on his comp and im gona buy the DVD and get him to rip it into mpg and burn it onto cds for me smile.gif

i already have 3 mpgs ripped from it, dl'ed emoff the net and it looks awesome

• Advertisement
Advertisement