Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Did youknow Muslims Also Believe Jesus Will Return

• 20-09-2004 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Did you know that Muslims also believe that Jesus Will Return? I did not… But, in fact, this is obviously stated in Quran. I think this is amazing.. I read it here, in the book Jesus Will Return www.harunyahya.com. Another thing is, we have so many in common... There is a invitation from Muslims to Christian and Jews in the site, it is really meaningful, it is in the "articles" part.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

apparantly so will King aurthur, the whitecalf woman, and the Jedi.

first three that came to mind, sure there are hundreds more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Did you know that Muslims also believe that Jesus Will Return?

Yeah? Kewl!!!!

You rock my world.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

What else is amazing and meaningful samueljones?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Did you know that Muslims also believe that Jesus Will Return? I did not… But, in fact, this is obviously stated in Quran. I think this is amazing.. I read it here, in the book Jesus Will Return www.harunyahya.com. Another thing is, we have so many in common... There is a invitation from Muslims to Christian and Jews in the site, it is really meaningful, it is in the "articles" part.

But who believes samueljones will return?
    Jesus had a much better pitch for his book.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

what's with the weird, religious "look at my ideas" people that keep coming up here? well..maybe not often, but i've definately seen this kinda stuff before. this guy signed up just to send the people of this forum to that site... it's kinda creepy...

also..does that link work for anyone? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

impr0v wrote:
    Jesus had a much better pitch for his book.

It was ruined for me when
    someone told me he's dies in the end

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

passive wrote:
    Don't know, I'm waiting for the second coming of samueljones so that he can tell me all and make my water turn to beer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

just like in that film... whats it called... the passion or something??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

passive wrote:
    what's with the weird, religious "look at my ideas" people that keep coming up here? well..maybe not often, but i've definately seen this kinda stuff before. this guy signed up just to send the people of this forum to that site... it's kinda creepy...

Well I for one find it interesting. Much as I am against the culture of many Islamic countries and Islamic fundamentalists, there's no harm in gaining a better understanding of what drives these people. Like the Bible (well at least the New Testament) it's actually peaceful enough, but open to wide interpretation, which is where the problem lies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭blobert

http://www.harunyahya.com

It's well worth a look, contains some highly entertaining stuff.

Adnan Oktar is a prominent Turkish intellectual and the author of a lot of this nonsence.

He is also a very evil looking man, go see what I mean :)

• Advertisement

I'm Back!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Pet wrote:
    Well I for one find it interesting. Much as I am against the culture of many Islamic countries and Islamic fundamentalists, there's no harm in gaining a better understanding of what drives these people
    I've got news for ya they don't believe Jesus is the son of God; just that he was another prophet* much like Mohammed was and that he is also below** Mohammed Superstar.

* read for this 'Loony-Toon with too much free hash'
    **in the championship prophet leagues ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

I've got news for ya they don't believe Jesus is the son of God; just that he was another prophet* much like Mohammed was and that he is also below** Mohammed Superstar.

* read for this 'Loony-Toon with too much free hash'
    **in the championship prophet leagues ;)

Yep, got that bulletin quite some time ago thanks. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

keu wrote:
    apparantly so will King aurthur, the whitecalf woman, and the Jedi.

first three that came to mind, sure there are hundreds more.

I'm sorry but LMAO!

so will the Termiantor!

so will the Termiantor!
    spanish exterminator?

laugh not young cyberghost, return the Jedi shall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

just like in that film... whats it called... the passion or something??

The Passion of Saint Tibulus. It was awful. You could see his lad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Did you know that Muslims also believe that Jesus Will Return?
    Assuming that by "also" you mean as well as Christians, then yes I did know that already. So what? Being neither Christian or Muslim I really don't give a ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Apparrently, 'the mack' will also return at some stage.

I think the lsit should be:

Return of jesus
    Return of the mack
    Return of the jedi
    Return of the living dead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Puck wrote:
    So what? Being neither Christian or Muslim I really don't give a ****.
    Amen! - cough - I mean Yes, thats right!

p.s. does anyone actually think the psychopath murderers currently at the top of the news are any closer to representing muslims than Hitler was to representing christians ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

hehehe
    there are very few christians on this planet :) oh sure plenty of people say they are, and maybe they believe in jesus but they do not live as he did or follow his way.

hypocrisy, bringing YOU closer to god.

• Advertisement

Return of jesus
    Return of the mack
    Return of the jedi

I would put return of Jesus and return of the living dead in the same category. (think its that way in the bible too)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Deadwing wrote:
    Apparrently, 'the mack' will also return at some stage.

I think the lsit should be:

Return of jesus
    Return of the mack
    Return of the jedi
    evidence from http://imdb.com/title/tt0072081/ would lead me to conclude that some oddly coloured big cat was due to return at some stage aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

Well Islam is a religion founded by a thief, murderer, rapist and paedophile. That's how the Koran describes Mohammad. Whoops that's gone and done it I've probably got a fat'wah on my head now

(To be fair if you read the Bible you will find similiar disturbing things about the founders of Judaism and Christianity)

Anyway at least some of them have a conscience;
    Muslims must look inward and put a stop to many of our religious leaders who spend most of their sermons teaching hatred, intolerance and violent jihad. We should not be afraid to admit that as Muslims we have a problem with violent extremism. We should not be afraid to admit that so many of our religious leaders belong behind bars and not behind a pulpit. Only moderate Muslims can challenge and defeat extremist Muslims. We can no longer afford to be silent. If we remain silent to the extremism within our community then we should not expect anyone to listen to us when we complain of stereotyping and discrimination by non-Muslims; we should not be surprised when the world treats all of us as terrorists; we should not be surprised when we are profiled at airports. Simply put, not only do Muslims need to join the war against terror, we need to take the lead in this war.

http://www.freemuslims.org/news/article.php?article=148

Here's some of the more honest ones coming to terms with the fact that though most Muslims are not terrorists, most terrorists are Muslims

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

So Boomerangs are in this season?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

was Hitler a Christian? even an ignorant one? id always thought Nazis were godless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

was Hitler a Christian? even an ignorant one? id always thought Nazis were godless
    Hitler was baptised as a Catholic afaik. The Nazis had a big thing for eastern religion - aryan people - hence the swastika.

Think they were mainly godless though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 samueljones

well,i thought Muslims were not believing Jesus will return...I am glad to learn they do....

Advertisement