Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want more

• 20-09-2004 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

so when does SG1 And SGA start back up agian! Please don't let it be to long like 6 weeks or something! I cracked up when they did that to Angel season5!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

OmegaRed wrote:
    so when does SG1 And SGA start back up agian! Please don't let it be to long like 6 weeks or something! I cracked up when they did that to Angel season5!!!
    hahahaha, 6 weeks, more like after Christmas my friend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Yup. The next new episode will probably be shown first on Sky One, and since they haven't even started the series yet, that should be about... 12 weeks.

Note to self: OmegaRed on suicide watch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Ah i thought i was only a few weeks a way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭The Shol'va

I think it should be on Sky on December... 17th? The nearest Tuesday to that anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

SCIENCE FICTION SERIES: Stargate SG-1
    Channel: Sky One 106
    Date: Tuesday 5th October 2004
    Time: 20:00 to 21:00 (starting in 8 days)
    Duration: 1 hour.
    New Order (Part 1 of 2). Series 8, episode 1.
    An elite hand-picked team of soldiers and scientists travel through a portal to discover strange and alien worlds beyond.
    As they travel in search of the Asgard, Carter and Teal'c make a horrifying discovery. Back at the Stargate base, the System Lords seek an alliance with Earth against a common enemy.
    Starring: Richard Dean Anderson, Michael G Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, Don Davis
    (New Series, 5 Star)

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.digiguide.com. Copyright ©1999-2003 GipsyMedia Ltd. Information copied from DigiGuide cannot be re-distributed, sold or used without prior written consent from GipsyMedia Ltd. All rights reserved.

• Advertisement

I can't see anything about Atlantis though. Aren't they supposed to be run at the same time?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I can't see anything about Atlantis though. Aren't they supposed to be run at the same time?
    Atlantis starts the week after, on the 12th, at 9PM. So it'll be one episode "behind" of SG1 although it doesn't really make a difference.

aaah so that's what this is

UNKNOWN: To Be Announced
    Channel: Sky One 106
    Date: Tuesday 12th October 2004
    Time: 21:00 to 22:00 (starting in 15 days)
    Duration: 1 hour.
    Details are currently unavailable.

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.digiguide.com. Copyright ©1999-2003 GipsyMedia Ltd. Information copied from DigiGuide cannot be re-distributed, sold or used without prior written consent from GipsyMedia Ltd. All rights reserved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Should you really be quoting this without aquiring written consent? They could sue you. Nice how you included the copyright notice, throwing any possibility of ignorance out the window.

NICE

Advertisement