Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Finally it happened to me....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

the worst part is that she has a more active one that I do.

:(

edit: I mean that in a healthy way and not in a prostitute, slapper, madame of the parlour type of way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

keu dude, maybe u shud check out the 'Best Mates Mom' forum here...

;P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Wtf!?!?!

So whos were the white stains in the kitchen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Keep up the good work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

azezil wrote:
    24 years, 24 long years and I’ve finally done it.

Tonight I had an idea, to take some pics in the shower (eh don’t ask), wanting to look my best I gave my john thomas few thugs, then something expected happened, I felt something I hadn’t felt before, so I kept going, all of a sudden I felt my legs turn to jelly, I thought I was going to collapse but kept going and…. Climaxed, that greatest feeling I’ve ever had, pure ecstasy.

Growing up I was very religious and thanks to my loving mother had a very negative attitude towards sex, that coupled with my sexuality which I didn’t want to face, I never seen the point or purpose to masturbation. I did try it from time to time, but never climaxed, have wet dreams from time to time so discounted anything being physically wrong.

So at last now, I guess 14 years since my first wet dream I feel secure enough about my appearance and my sexuality to physically express it. YaY *\o/* oh the down side, aw man i could have been doing that for 14 years :P

And you felt the need to tell us all this on an internet forum........why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

its fun to share ^_^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Magma? …Still’ it’s been a year...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

congrats and all associated well wishes. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Wootage!

Nice to read happy news here for once!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

wp tbh . rematch imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

keu wrote:
    I have to listen to my mother go on about her sex life no end.
    OH GOD that's disgusting. Damn it keu don't post such weird crap!, it's messed up!!......

.......Now back to azezil and his taking pictures of himself **** in his shower to show his boyfriend.....man keu you are weird :(

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

What's the story with all these people going "Ew, ohmigod that's disgusting, why are you telling me, TMI, (etc)"? You've all done it yourselves, countless times, and probably talked about it all the time as a teenager. (I'd hazard that some of you still do it on a regular basis too). So give the guy a break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

heh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭blobert

What a very odd thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Indeed but well done Az, I don't remember you mentioning it previously.

Lucky you didn't post Unregistered or this would be straight in the bin like a used tissue...

"Keep up the good work" etc etc

• Advertisement

Gordon wrote:
    Indeed but well done Az, I don't remember you mentioning it previously.

Lucky you didn't post Unregistered or this would be straight in the bin like a used tissue...

"Keep up the good work" etc etc
    I didnt start the thread myself just threw it in with my reply...
    and thanks gordi, i'll be thinking of you ;x

azezil wrote:
    and thanks gordi, i'll be thinking of you ;x
    Well, you're only human.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

Yea Azezil !! Congrats !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

Dont knock sex with some one you love!
    Well done on getting to the next level...

/me looks for diseased, rabid, gangreenous polecat for clawing out my eyes with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

I'm positively shocked Az, all those sheep gags take on a totally new dimension, go on my son. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

Lainey wrote:
    hehe..

oh ye, well done.. keep it up

hehe yeah Lainey trust a woman to say keep it up.....

@ Azezil

well its like eddie murphy says in (Delirious) talking about crackers as relating to having sex with same woman,,,,hmm that first cracker was unreal....hmm the next cracker was unreal...then after a couple hundread ah same o cracker....so i suppose first one is always best...congrats!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Lainey wrote:
    hehe..

oh ye, well done.. keep it up

Literally :)

Pet wrote:
    What's the story with all these people going "Ew, ohmigod that's disgusting, why are you telling me, TMI, (etc)"?
    Step 1) Walk into bookstore
    Step 2) Pick up and purchase dictionary
    Step 3) Make your way home with your new purchase
    Step 4) Open dictionary and look up the word "levity"
    Step 5 ( optional ) ) Understand that twits post on Boards.ie
    Step 6) Log on to Boards to insult said twit

My dear Pet if you need anymore help I'll be happy to give a hand ( metaphorically considering the content of this thread )

By the way azeril I'm happy for you that the mental block has been banished to the past :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Step 1) Walk into bookstore
    Step 2) Pick up and purchase dictionary
    Step 3) Make your way home with your new purchase
    Step 4) Open dictionary and look up the word "levity"
    Step 5 ( optional ) ) Understand that twits post on Boards.ie
    Step 6) Log on to Boards to insult said twit

Instant abolishment of steps 1 through 4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

skywalker wrote:
    i have a question. what is a wet dream. this is not a troll. i never knew and have always wanted to ask.

when u dont ejaculate you get a backlog, kinda like a traffic jam, it just builds up and builds up till its fit to burst, then you go to bed and dream bout some hot chick, get a stiffy in your sleep, rub against the bed too much and blow a load in your pj's, wake up all crusty like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

when u dont ejaculate you get a backlog, kinda like a traffic jam, it just builds up and builds up till its fit to burst, then you go to bed and dream bout some hot chick, get a stiffy in your sleep, rub against the bed too much and blow a load in your pj's, wake up all crusty like
    Note: one should take care when waking up and realising what happened not to move too suddenly - you don't want to shatter your pyjamas :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Nothing better! :p

Congratulations and all that, always good to pick up a new hobby! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Fwaggle

Note: one should take care when waking up and realising what happened not to move too suddenly - you don't want to shatter your pyjamas :p

:eek: :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Self Abuse!!!!!

You'll All Go Blind........

Self Abuse!!!!!

You'll All Go Blind..............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Congratulations Az, I know how difficult it can be to get over the Catholic teachings on this issue. It's great that your's finally sufficiently at ease with yourself that you can do this, and of course it'll make it much easier for you and your boyfriend if you know how to guide him.

Come to think of it, the fact that you're now sufficiently confident in yourself to take pictures in the shower probably helped a lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

azezil wrote:

Tonight I had an idea, to take some pics in the shower
    Were ya using a waterproof camera? ? ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Bunnyefey

Go you Azezil. Nothing better than getting your rocks off for the first time. Damn I need to get laid soon :o

Bunnyefey wrote:
    Damn I need to get laid soon :o
    Oh God no....this thread will now NEVER end, thank you Bunnyefey! We are about to be engulfed in posts which use the ;) smiley all the time and end in ellipsis ( the correct term for dot dot dot .... )

and maybe even some ASL posts and other nudge, nudge, wink, wink thread filler.

So I'll begin, can I be first Bunnyefey? ASL? ;) and finally....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

So I'll begin, can I be first Bunnyefey? ASL? and finally....

Who cares about her ASL, I've seen her pic, that's enough. :D

Bunnyefey wrote:
    Go you Azezil. Nothing better than getting your rocks off for the first time. Damn I need to get laid soon :o
    We can organise this quickly indeed. You pm me. I give you my address. You knock on the door, and I open it slightly just hand out a blindfold. I will be wearing a blindfold. We make no eye contact this way, a vow of silence applies- until we've ripped each other clothes off and shagged like a pair of crazed weazels.

Beats the girl meets boy routine huh?

I'm not the elephant man - just can't be arsed to clean my flat :D.

"Sex without love is a meaningless experience. But as meaningless experiences go; it's one of the best!" - Woody Allen

ahem... err... people lets keep it to the Azz mastur, please!

:o Jebus it just had the look and feel of an after-hours thread at this point - just wan't thinkin'. Well only part me was :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I don't wish to intrude, Az, but what had you experienced to date? "Pleasureable feelings"? Did you orgasm during other sexual activity?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

It was probably like when you sneeze! Feels great, but not too great! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

TIPPTOP wrote:
    Self Abuse!!!!!

You'll All Go Blind........

Self Abuse!!!!!

You'll All Go Blind..............

not totally blind but the big letters come in handy now

well hope its the first of many azizel ..

Victor wrote:
    I don't wish to intrude, Az, but what had you experienced to date? "Pleasureable feelings"? Did you orgasm during other sexual activity?
    came close twice while fooling around with guys, but never orgasmed *Sniffles*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

man, the door has opened....now stock up on klenex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

azezil wrote:
    24 years, 24 long years and I’ve finally done it.

Tonight I had an idea, to take some pics in the shower (eh don’t ask), wanting to look my best I gave my john thomas few thugs, then something expected happened, I felt something I hadn’t felt before, so I kept going, all of a sudden I felt my legs turn to jelly, I thought I was going to collapse but kept going and…. Climaxed, that greatest feeling I’ve ever had, pure ecstasy.

Growing up I was very religious and thanks to my loving mother had a very negative attitude towards sex, that coupled with my sexuality which I didn’t want to face, I never seen the point or purpose to masturbation. I did try it from time to time, but never climaxed, have wet dreams from time to time so discounted anything being physically wrong.

So at last now, I guess 14 years since my first wet dream I feel secure enough about my appearance and my sexuality to physically express it. YaY *\o/* oh the down side, aw man i could have been doing that for 14 years :P
    Thats what ya get for hanging out with teenagers ;)

syke wrote:
    Thats what ya get for hanging out with teenagers ;)
    greater moral and emotional support than i've ever receive from persons of my age and older...

heh and a very high sex drive :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Bunnyefey

Pet wrote:
    Who cares about her ASL, I've seen her pic, that's enough. :D

Ill take that as a compliment and run away with it.

And ELVISVONCHIANING............man you cracked me up. The weasel reference was great. I haven't done it like a weasel before, maybe like a monkey or bunny but never like a weasel. Hehe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Someone call a locksmith, he's been in there for 4 days and he won't come out.

Well done.

azezil wrote:
    came close twice while fooling around with guys, but never orgasmed *Sniffles*
    Well from here, it has to get better... Soon you'll meet the right guy and you'll be at it like crazed-weazels!

[Glad you liked that Bunnyefey!]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

0utshined wrote:
    Someone call a locksmith, he's been in there for 4 days and he won't come out.
    Az or the weasel? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Jpaulik

azezil wrote:
    heh and a very high sex drive :P

Yet still unable to get you off. How does he feel about you telling the world that fact ?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement