Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Finally it happened to me....

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

if you'd read my replys you'd see it was because of him that i now *can*.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Um...well done Azezil!
    Congrats!

Great isn't it!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭[Preacher]

Wanker! :D

Congrats!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,035 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Checked azezil's gaydar profile. Nope those pics he took aren't there yet :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Stark wrote:
    Checked azezil's gaydar profile. Nope those pics he took aren't there yet :p
    Um, thanks for letting us know. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

I can't believe it. I can never do it in the shower. It just doesn't work there for me. Well done like. That must've taken a huge effort.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,035 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Yeah same for me, I'd actually have to turn off the water if I was to do it!

I remember my first ejaculation, my voice broke immediately after it :D

There were a few years when I had a psychological block like azezil though which prevented me from ejaculating when I masturbated. Didn't think I was missing much at the time, used to just think "what's the point of doing it on your own?". Then one day I did it by accident like azezil and was like "ah...".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Victor wrote:
    Az or the weasel? ;)

He's called Lemmiwinks, isn't he? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

anyone watch the panel last night? was in fits when george the rugby guy talkin about his bad "three lamp post days"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

fool-jaws wrote:
    anyone watch the panel last night? was in fits when george the rugby guy talkin about his bad "three lamp post days"
    Didn't see it, explain.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

keep it on 'topic' ladies
    B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Beruthiel wrote:
    keep it on 'topic' ladies
    B

Not to question your modding, but I kinda preferred their topic to the topic of Sean's Hand Shandies.

Ok...whoever gave me a bad rep for my "feminazi rants"-what are you on about?

I congratulated Azezil and said ****'s great, big deal????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

Once you pop, you just cant stop. I mean REALLY cant stop!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭narommy

I hope that this isn't viewed trolling but.............Would any ladies out there like to detail their early experiences :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

lol

oh and yes gawd dammit i can't stop >_< *fap* *fap*

narommy wrote:
    I hope that this isn't viewed trolling but.............Would any ladies out there like to detail their early experiences :D

Uh...it was like they say in the Pringles ads, put it like that!

PS cheers for the good reps lads!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

azezil wrote:
    Yes indeed, I've been talking about it on and off with some close friends for the past few months, talking only gets you so far.

I've been dating a guy for 2 months now, I've talked about it with him, he's been very supportive, with his help I've become more confident and relaxed with sex and my sexuality.

heh see above ;)

Fair play Az, your like that black guy from that movie I can't remember the name of, who has been shagging since he was 14, but only had his first **** when he reached twenty something.

Never look back, only look forward :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Praetorian wrote:
    Fair play Az, your like that black guy from that movie I can't remember the name of, who has been shagging since he was 14, but only had his first **** when he reached twenty something.

Never look back, only look forward :)

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Better late than never, as the actress said to the bishop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

similar wrote:
    By the way, now that you've started you'll find it's so addictive. I used never miss not being able to do it, but now it's like 3 times a day and if I don't get to do it in a day I'm practically running for a toilet somewhere :)

I'm bored of it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Az - may your all weasel walks be merry henceforth!!!!!!

::: ven0mous :::

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I am bringing in a new rule

anyone who drags up an old thread will hence forth be brought outside, put up against a wall and shot
    B

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement