Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toshiba-led Japanese method Echelon

Options
  • 21-09-2004 4:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Toshiba Corp (Japan) which sells semiconductor and steamturbine for electric power plant in the World has led Japanese method Echelon against America-led Echelon since 1997 in secret and since 2000 in open to Japanese Space Agency NASDA. (Mr.) Nobuto Yoshioka of (formerly,) NASDA is Toshiba's industrial spy.

Cleaver North Korean leader Kim Jong Il unnaturally admitted their kidnapping Japanese on Sep 17, 2002. Prime Minister Office of Japan might remote-control Kim by feeble biofunctional electric signals on radar. Japanese PM Junichiro Koizumi decided his visit to N. Korea unnaturally suddenly on Aug 30, 2002 and he went on Sep 17, 2002. The tight schedule had relation to the NTT Docomo's satellite N-Star-C launched on Jul 6, 2002.
    Then the abductees decided that they stayed in Japan while they left their children in N. Korea. Parent never can do it. All recued Japanese abductees were remote-controlled by Japanese Government.
    PM Koizumi was a hero, using remote-sensing and remote-controlling people or Japanese method Echelon.

I care the 007 movie "Die Another Day" (in 2002). The movie expressed an North Korean leader is enemy to the World. When was the movie planned ? Mr. Junichiro Koizumi became Prime Minister of Japan in 2001.
    I suspected that Japanese remote-controlled 007 staffs and they made the movie even if the producer may be perhaps a CIA agent. And Japanese Government will have pretended that Japan's remote-controlling Kim Jong Il on Sep 17, 2002 and Ryongchon Explosion on Apr 22, 2004 were American-Japanese joint maneuvers.
    Formerly PM Yoshiro Mori whom in fact, public fired wouldn't know Japanese Remote-control and PM Koizumi who made a boom in his beginning might know it maybe as an insider.

The families of Japanese abductee by N. Korea started their action in 1997. Because, Toshiba employees, peeping the others for fun by remote-sensing as always, would find a fact of kidnapping by N. Korea from a brain of N. Korean in Japan by remote-sensing with 100% accurateness in 1997.
    Abductee's father Shigeru Yokota was a Toshiba employee, He might know whether most of abductees are dead or alive with their living address now. Also he might know Toshiba Corp's Crimes which means peeping by radar, destruction and Remote-control Sales by microwave, and abusing people including unexpected Toshiba Group employees by microwave.
    Toshiba employees support Mr. Shigeru Yokota but they are pseudo-humanists peeping and remote-controlling. Using radar, most Toshiba employees basically do everything for money and they never think that crime is crime.
    Now I want Mr. Shigeru Yokota to reveal all to the World. Kidnapping Japanese by N. Korea was a cult for civilians before Sep 17, 2002. At the beginning he should speak the reason why he believed it.

Ryongchon Explosion including death of 154 persons on Apr 22, 2004 in N. Korea was Japanese maneuver using radar to give N. Korea the big stress, I believe. Because Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi went on May 22, 2004. Then N. Korean leader Kim Jong Il wouldn't meet PM Koizumi voluntarily without the explosion.
    Sunday Telegraph (UK), Jun 13, 2004, reported. Someone leaked that a cellular phone was taken as the swich of a bomb in Ryongchon explosion. But the leak is a propaganda for PM Koizumi by Japanese Gov, I think.
    Purposely Yanggang Explosion in N. Korea on Sep 9, 2004 after S. Korea's and American's transferring many N. Koreans to S. Korea and S. Korea's TV-broadcasting to N. Korea suggested America, S. Korea and Japan started the program to unite Korea.

Japanese PM Junichiro Koizumi crazily wishes American President George W. Bush as a likely leader to ruin N. Korean Government of Kim Jong Il.
    And Toshiba Corp launched satellite Mbsat in Japan's and Korea's sky on Mar 13, 2004 to dominate Korean business.

I say, Japan should ruin Toshiba Corp, the most atrocious in the World, before N. Korea.

In Addition ...

Japanese PM Junichiro Koizumi tries to solve the Northern Territories Problem between Russia and Japan toword the meeting with Russian President Putin in Feb 2005 in Japan.
    And Toshiba Corp advances Russian thermoelectric power plants maybe as radar station under the name of Sumitomo Corp and Toyota Tsusho Corp.

Back to 007 ...

007 would have been given reality if Toshiba President Tadashi Okamura were the enemy in "Die Another Day" (in 2002). Toshiba Corp (Mobile Broadcasting Corp) launched its own 1st satellite "Mbsat" on Mar 13, 2004. A Japanese company in Kawasaki-shi with IAEA's recent interests which supplied any equipment for Libya's Nuclear can be Toshiba's dummy company.

All came from serious Toshiba Corp's Microwave Crime to me.
    (Mr.) Seitaro Kanamaru
    Address
    ViewHeim Motoi 301 2-16-7 Kameari
    Katsushika-Ku
    Tokyo, Japan, 125-0061
    E-mail kanamaru_seitaro@hotmail.com
    Phone 03-3604-5444 (in Japan)
    Date of Birth Mar 24. 1968

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Kanamaru

Lockheed Martin (USA) didn't touch Japanese method Echelon as an insider. Lockheed Martin made NTT Docomo's sat N-Star-C. But Lockheed Martin couldn't remote-control al-Qaida group to save its American employee Paul M. Johnson Jr. (PM Office of Japan saved Japanese hostages in Iraq.)

Apr 8, 2004 - 3 Japanese civilians were kidnapped in Iraq and Iraqi insurgents stated that they would kill 3 Japanese 3 days later unless Japan withdrew its troops.
    Apr 9, 2004 - Japanese Gov has refused the Iraqi insurgents' demand.
    Apr 11, 2004 - Iraqi insurgents stated they would free 3 Japanese in 24hrs.
    Apr 15, 2004 - Iraqi insurgents freed 3 Japanese after other Iraqis freed Chinese and French.

Japanese Gov would remote-control Iraqi people by Japanese method Echelon and Iraqi insurgents would want to free the 3 hostages unconsciously and Japanese PM Junichiro Koizumi had felt ease, I believed. However, Japanese Gov couldn't expect killing an Italian guard on Apr 15 before releasing Japanese and Japanese Gov was hurried, I think.

Japanese Gov controlled the information to hide Japanese method Echelon to the World. Then Japanese Government was sensitive to the World's eyes.
    Therefore, many Japanese including PM Koizumi blamed Japanese hostages in Iraq unnatural hystericly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Kanamaru

Why does the World forgive Japan's obvious Swindles ?

Japanese scientists awarded Nobel Chemical Prize every year from 2000 to 2002 since 1981 and also Nobel Physical Prize in 2002 since 1973.
    Japanese Winner
    Chemical Nobel Prize
    (1981 Dr. Kenichi Fukui)
    2000 Dr. Hideki Shirakawa
    2001 Dr. Ryoji Noyori
    2002 Mr. Koichi Tanaka (* Germans blamed.)
    2003 No Japanese
    Phisical Nobel Prize
    (1973 Dr. Reona Ezaki)
    2002 Dr. Masatoshi Koshiba
    2003 No Japanese

In Jan 2004, Japanese Actor Ken Watanabe at movie "The Last Samurai" and Japanese Movie "The Twilight Samurai" were nominated as Academy Award.
    In May 2004, Japanese new boy Yuuya Yagira at Japanese movie "Nobody Knows" and Korean movie "Old Boy", which Toshiba supplies in Japan, got Cannes Film Festival Award.
    All were unnatural events.
    Japanese scientist group selects likely persons or works except Yuuya Yagira who are obviously not a good actor and remote-controls the selectors in the World. They started it from 2000. All swindles probably would be for their own presence of Japanese scientists.
    Of course, some of Japanese scientists might know it and Japanese actors and film directors don't know it.

Japan met gold rush in Athens 2004 Olympics.
    I thought that the women's marathon on Aug 22, 2004 would be a bench mark for it. Now I say, Japanese scientist group selected likely persons and used "Myoelectric Signals" on radar to activate Japanese athletes. This could not be checked by doping test. I hoped that the group didn't inactivate the other nations' athletes. Without attacking the others, the swindle was easier in individual contest like swimming and running than in team contest. Of course, Japanese athletes don't know it. I had suspected that Ms. Naoko Takahashi was too strong in Sydney 2000 Olympics and the later she got a fracture for huge fatigue. I care near future of Ms. Mizuki Noguchi. They would go over their own limits for myoelectric signals.
    Japanese were more powerful in Athens than in Sydney.
    Gold was 16, silver was 9 and bronze was 12 in Athens.
    (Gold was 5, silver was 8 and bronze was 5 in Sydney.)
    NTT docomo's cellular phone was useful in Athens. Japanese scientist group could use cellular network not only satellites. If Chinese refuse NTT docomo's cellular phone, Japanese will weaken in Beijing 2008.

Japanese PM Junichiro Koizumi should be checked by Brain Fingerprinting test.

by (Mr.) Seitaro Kanamaru, a Japanese

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

What the f*ck ted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

bizmark wrote:
    What the f*ck ted

I think it's something to do with Japanese schoolgirls.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,415 ✭✭✭✭Victor

TBH!

3422.jpg

SpiderBaby.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Fascinated though I am....

thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement