Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

89 Zeemaxed Mini for sale...

Options
  • 21-09-2004 6:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Ok The Beast is for Sale:

1989 Black Mini with Full Zeemax Body Kit Moulded to Body. Flawless Job.
    Rust Free, New front end, Door Skins, Chrome Cooper Grill, Chrome Hinges, Seam strips. 13x7 Chrome Minilites, Spax Shocks, PlayMini Exhaust

Inside
    2 Cobra bucket seats + Harnesses, 3 Clock Alumimum Dash, Alloy Door Furniture,
    Jvc CD player + Pioneer speakers, Alloy Steering Wheel

Engine
    1300cc Metro Engine with 13/4" Carb & K&N Filter, New Heated hi flow inlet manifold and New LCB outlet manifold, Ultimate head steady Stabilizer Bar to reduce engine movement. New Metro Hubs + Two New Front Discs and New Bearings all round.

This is a rare chance to acquire a much loved Kitted Mini which is a total head turner on the roads and at shows. Much work and money has gone into this Mini. Selling to fund next project.
    €7000 ono
    DSCN1981.JPG

DSCN1977.JPG

DSCN1978.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭smokey2

looks lovely mate nice job!!

a mate of mine might be interested so I'll show him the pics and get back to you!!

any budge on 7 grand though??

where'd ya get the bodywork done??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 quannr

Body work was done to the front bumper. The work was done to strengthen the bumper. Also new brake pads. It has also been alarmed and imbolised.New head has been put in.I wouldn't refuse any sensible offer. This car is a real head turner. And has be seen and heard.....

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭smokey2

aint seen my mate yet to show him pics but will be meetin up the weekend!!

and I meant where was the job done??

was hardly diy was it??

the more I look at it the more I want it!!

LOL.... I'm 6'3" and would have to sit on the back seat bench in it!!

bit much money for me anyway!! say it's well worth it though!!

what's the next project??

<edit> class sig by the way!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 quannr

The job was done by a crash repairs fell a I know. He did some job on the front bumper. Filled the kit fractures and resprayed it .

The next project is a Turbo Mini... I hope all going good and I sell mine. As I said I'm open to all decent offers.

And me mate is 6,4 and he had no problems driving me mini. The bucket seats give it the perfect position for the taller driver

Advertisement