Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC: Ultimate Knifing Chapionship

Options
  • 21-09-2004 7:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

UKC: Ultimate Knifing Championship

Was wondering does anyone wana have a good laugh.
    I'm setting up a Knife tournement. And was wondering does anyone here wana sign up? Theres no prize but the fact that you'll be known as the best BFV Knife expert. Its just a laugh but there are some people that have a reputation to hold onto and will be doing alot not to lose it. Basically the plans for it are who ever has the most knife killz at the end of an hour wins. The map being played will be Qunag Tri 1968 and there is just two rules one is that the US have to let the NVA take the Radio Tower so that the knife fight can be alot closer. The US cant take flags back and after the Radio Tower flag has been takin the NVA cant take another one. Also second rule is anyone using anything other than a knife will be kicked/banned till the end of the game. Also im going to record with a DV Camera a certain part of the map that will be scuffles the Camera will be facing this area and people are free to knife infront of it! Here is a link to were you are to sign up: http://clannrg.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=83 Sign your gaming name up here. This will most likely be a friday night and will be around 23:30GMT. I'm hoping to set this up for 2weeks from now. First 24 people who sign up will get passwords just make sure you go to mIRC the day before and go to our channel #clannrg i will give everyone the password. Stay tunned for the date!

Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Ultimate Knifing Champion?

Sign,

Kami :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

should have called it Knife Fighting Championship or KFC for short :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Oh jesus.
    I'm going to let this run, simply because.....theres no rule about it.
    /me goes to have a word with Winters and Kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Why not force people to use the knife by using a custom combat map? That way, you don't have to worry about ppl pulling out an ak47 and riddling everyone with bullets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

no guns, no choppers, no capturing spawn points....just knives for an hour...

Advertisement