Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[House for Sale] Drogheda

Options
  • 21-09-2004 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm currently selling my house in Drogheda and I thought its no harm to reach a wider audience. :D
    Here's the link

Description :
    A LOVELY RESIDENCE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, MAINTAINED AND FINISHED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD. BOASTS A BEAUTIFUL SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN, FULLY ENCLOSED AND NOT OVERLOOKED, WITH DECKED AREA AND GARDEN SHED. LOCATED IN THIS POPULAR DEVELOPMENT OF TERMONABBEY AND CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, SHOPS AND WITH EASY ACCESS TO DROGHEDA TOWN CENTRE AND ALL AMENITIES.ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES: ENTRANCE HALL, SITTING ROOM, KITCHEN, 3 BEDROOMS 1 EN-SUITE AND FAMILY BATHROOM.

THIS PROPERTY ALSO BENEFITS FROM A FULLY CONVERTED ATTIC WHICH IS CURRENTLY USED AS AN OFFICE .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭ThreadKiller

Wow... down the road from my old house...

I can verify that it's a nice one. To be honest if I could have bought the same house in Dublin I'd never have moved. Would have loved to have been able to put it on the back of a flatbed & shift the whole bloody lot down the M1.

Broadband is also available in the area & I happen to know there's a guy round the corner who has Monster LANs once a month...

Best of luck selling...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Thanks for the vote ThreadKiller! Sorry to be going myself, but up and onward. Where'd you live, I would have been interested in those LANs? Broadband is availible and installed. :D 35-40 minutes from the Airport etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭ThreadKiller

Was in number 9. The LANS were only around the corner, (not my place).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

PM sent

Just a quick update if anyone's still interested. We are now under offer for the house.

• Advertisement

And Sold! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

YAY! \o/

Advertisement