Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tounge piercings, getting a 2nd one

Options
  • 21-09-2004 9:41am
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anyone here has their tounge pierced twice? was thinking of getting it done again vertically under my current one, but think this might be a litttle too close to the top, is it possible?
    also i don't know were snakebit is, can't remember the directions given last time wana get it done there and get them to check out my neck too, where about is it? right beside traffic and spirit? whats on the outside?
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Lenny wrote:
    Hi, just wondering if anyone here has their tounge pierced twice? was thinking of getting it done again vertically under my current one, but think this might be a litttle too close to the top, is it possible?
    also i don't know were snakebit is, can't remember the directions given last time wana get it done there and get them to check out my neck too, where about is it? right beside traffic and spirit? whats on the outside?
    thanks

Howaya Lenny, I know there are pictures on the forum here, I think Krispy has it done with the two tongue piercings, not sure.
    Snakebite is beside Traffic, it is a large six panel glass door set back off the street just before the cafe with the tables outside you cant miss it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I remember last time i was looking around the cafe with the tables outside of it
    is it before the cafe if coming from o connell street, or before it if coming from abbey street?
    thanks, i remember seeing pictures of people with their tounge done twice, i may ask if getting it done for not as big of a bar to be put in cause when i got it done in MM they put in a big one for the swelling and my tounge didn't really swell at all

It is just before the cafe coming from O'Connell St, there is a poster on the wall saying snakebite and a panel in the glass with the same thing. Black doorway set back from the road. You have to ring the buzzer to be let in.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Great thanks

So has anyone got it done? im not sure if there will be enough space to get it done at my current one cause theres only about a little over 1cm in from my tounge is my first one.. but afaik toungebars don't grow or move do tehy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

very keen on seeing what this would look like , can u post a pic when u have it

I've seen a picture of two going side by side, but ain't seen any(that I can remember of) going up and doown from each other.
    Not too sure i'd be able to post up a pic my 3650 broke and i got no digital camra :/
    but I may go in and just end up getting a pa done, as I dont have the money to be spending like 140euro to get my tounge and pa done :/
    do snakebite do any deals?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

well,
    i have it done twice but its under the tongue, the oral frenum theres a picture of it here somewhere, Im thinkin of gettin a 3rd one done at the back of the tongue as a surface piercing, but it might be a bit much for the mouth...
    love my frenum apart from when the ball fell out took me a hour to get it back and it was painful..

What do you mean "under your tounge"?
    would you mind digging up the picture for me? :)

Just hunted out your picture there, looks nice, but y thing under the tounge is quite small, so wouldn't be able to get that done.. how much that one cost you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 miss~lola

i have my tounge pierced twice, verticaly... is very nice, if i do say so myself... :)

Got it done today, snakebite are so friendly and tell yea loads about everything,
    I got it underneth my tounge so I have two in a line
    yer man(kinda enlighs guy) said ti was a very rare piercing and refuse a lot of people it because of the way their tounge is
    also took my neck piercing out,
    he gave me new balls for my other tounge bar to make them a bit smaller so they wouldnt hit of each other

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Sounds interesting, got any pics? Did it hurt?

Tounge is a bit sore now, but not as bad as the first time
    i broke my 3650 so its a bit hard to get pics up atm. trying to me me mate to email the pics from his phone to it
    but its not as bad as when yea got the tounge done the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

I used have 3 bars in my tongue. One in the usual middle spot, and then two on either side. sloped inwards at the top, and quite far out to the side. The 3rd piercing came very close to the big nerve in my tongue, was touching it I reckon, because it hurt like hell at the time, and was always very sensitive. Looked quite nice though I thought. Got rid of all 3 though for a variety of reasons.

The pain seems to be gone down a bit, but its still quite sore, hope it goes down.
    and I see what the lad in snakebite ment by there will be a lot of restriction on my tounge, and can see where hes coming from by saying its one of the best feelings ever taking out tounge bars I can't even rub my tounge off my front teeh, well barely

Lenny wrote:
    The pain seems to be gone down a bit, but its still quite sore, hope it goes down.
    and I see what the lad in snakebite ment by there will be a lot of restriction on my tounge, and can see where hes coming from by saying its one of the best feelings ever taking out tounge bars I can't even rub my tounge off my front teeh, well barely

A mate of mine got his tongue done while working in the Chicago Pizza Pie place a few years back as a waiter, he said he made a fortune in tips from people who were saying, "oooh poor man, he's a trooper working with special needs and all that" cos he was going up to tables with his swollen tongue goin , "hkan oi Helpshhh yousssh"

lol, those yanks are mad things.
    Quite stupid too might I say!

Advertisement