Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ClickSilver disconnected three times since Friday

• 21-09-2004 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

I've had UTV ClickSilver for 10 days now and it has disconnected three times since Friday. It was working perfectly up until then. I had to restart the router. I have a Netgear DG834G and it was behaving very well up until then. I am guessing that the problem is with ClickSilver. It's a bit of a nuisance as I need to access the computer remotely. Have any of you folks had similar experiences?

I thought first that it could be related to my quota. I'm sure I have downloaded almost 8GBs since I got it.

Thanks

Dopey
    p.s. Is there a way to configure the router/modem to auto connect with it drops?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

I've been having a similar problem, in that since late last week almost always between the hours of 3 and 4 pm the service just drops. this outage lasts for a few seconds then reconnects, only for it to happen again about 10 mins later. In that hour it can happen 4 - 6 times. I'm in dublin 2...has anyone else encountered this?

Advertisement