Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new battlefield 2 screens (your pc will melt just opening them)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

Deadwing wrote:
    Oh. my. god.
    Its time to buy a new rig :confused:

http://www.bf-news.de/index.php?go=artikel&sid=8880

me too :eek: :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Holy **** did you see what the medic had! :eek:
    OMFG this game is going to be L337 :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

aside from the medic pic, they seem to be all from the video, that was released a while back.

What video? Thought there is only one video and thats the one were its just a bit of street fighting! Were is this one?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

No there is another vid that shows a demo/talk from the devlopers that takes you through a battle and all this pics (bar the medic) seem to be from that as sombody said. The link to the vid was posted on this board if you go back through the old threads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Rew wrote:
    No there is another vid that shows a demo/talk from the devlopers that takes you through a battle and all this pics (bar the medic) seem to be from that as sombody said. The link to the vid was posted on this board if you go back through the old threads.

r u sure? a few of the pics r but most of the worthplaying.com pics i don't think r. is aw that other developer movie/demo and i don't remember does helicopter fight and stuff.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

suppafly wrote:
    r u sure? a few of the pics r but most of the worthplaying.com pics i don't think r. is aw that other developer movie/demo and i don't remember does helicopter fight and stuff.

Yup, the heli shoots the guy and the container that are suspended from the crane. All the other shots are diferant angles on the events in the video (bar the medic).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Rew wrote:
    You don't happen to have a link to that video do you? :)

think u can find it on Fileshack. get on early enough in the day and there should be no wait cuz the yanks won't be on yet :)

suppafly wrote:
    yanks

Vals going to kill you!

• Advertisement

Vals going to kill you!
    yanks isn't a derogatory term kami.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

The video of which the_syco speaks is on FilePlanet.
    I picked it up sometime in June.

Advertisement