Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rabbit joke

• 21-09-2004 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭

How do you catch a rabbit ???

Lie down in a feild and make carrot noises !!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

carrots make noise?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

My rabbits gonna kick your ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Verdammt

Seem to be getting a bad vibe here because of my rabbit joke, strange, its one of my favorites and always gets people laughing.

Maybe because it's so stupid !!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭gnu

Love the rabbit joke.

Reminds me of my favourite Zig & Zag joke:
    Q: What's red and invisible?

A: No tomatoes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

How to catch a squirrel:
    Climb a tree and act like a nut.

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Why not tell the truth down in a field and make carrot noises, which I can only assume is a vegetarian pastry. I don't get it. Have you an mp3? post link plz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

I really like that tomato joke:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

How lame are these jokes??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭wiw4

not as bad as:

What biscuit flies?

...............A plane biscuit!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Man thats just bad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

ah man zig and zag rock!!!
    whats blue and white and sits in the corner?
    a fridge in a denim jacket

why do buisnessmen carry umbrellas
    cos umbrellas can't walk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Doper Than U

The tomato one is effing brilliant. Zig and Zag were bloody great.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

aye, what ever happened to zig and zag, where are the guys that played them now?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

ECho.......... !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭narommy

When i was a kid my uncle told me that the best way to catch a rabbit was to put sugar on it's tail. I believed him and went up the field throwing sugar at rabbits. :o

I'm shocked. Have you any idea how bad it is for their teeth. Shame on you!

Maximilian wrote:
    I'm shocked. Have you any idea how bad it is for their teeth. Shame on you!
    I was throwing it at their tails. How would that be bad for their teeth??? :confused:

What if a few pounds of sugar sprinkled off their tail and into their mouth? What then? HUH? Disgraceful.

And why would rabbits have their mouths anywhere near their tails? That would be disgraceful!!!!

On a more serious note: Have you ever had any experience with wild rabbits??? It's hard to get anywhere close to them (unless they have mexi) It's funny to imagine a kid hiding behind a bank and running after them and throwing sugar at them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

A bear was having a crap in the woods. Just as he finished, he spotted a rabbit sitting beside him. HE asked the rabbit "Does sh|t stick to your fur?" "No," the rabbit replies. So the bear picks the rabbit up and wipes his arse with it.

:)

Because they're so small, their tails are naturally close to their mouths, for God's sake. What have you got against rabbits? :mad:

You're right though, they're hard to get close to. I like to use darts to stop them running away. Its good fun too. I think the rabbits like it too, when they bleed and make happy, chirpy little sqeaks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Balls Of Steel

love zig and zags pig one cant stop laughing reminds me of the the farmers son was driving their new 04 jeep when he heard a thump!!! got out to see what had happened only to see a pig stuck in the bull bars!!! so he rings his dad and tells him about what had happened and that the pig was still alive but was stuck!!! so the father told him to kill the pig, to which the son replies ok and what will i do with the bike?

Advertisement