Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

20g ipod, cheapest in dublin?

• 21-09-2004 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

any one know where to get the cheapest ipod in dublin? i've been looking online, compu b have the 20g model for 280.17, anyone seen cheaper?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Pugwash

Ebay all the way for ipods

not exactly 'in Ireland' but they're good anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Amazon are pretty good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

get a creative mp3

you can get one on the creative site with 30GB for 250

www.creative.com

its better then the iPod in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭alienhead

my bad, thats before tax and shipping still works out around the same as the apple shop.

alienhead wrote:
    any one know where to get the cheapest ipod in dublin? i've been looking online, compu b have the 20g model for 280.17, anyone seen cheaper?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭fletch

Fuhrio wrote:
    get a creative mp3

you can get one on the creative site with 30GB for 250

www.creative.com

its better then the iPod in my opinion.
    They're huge, ugly and awkward to use

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

fletch wrote:
    They're huge, ugly and awkward to use
    have you actually used one? Or are you an apple fanboy?
    While bigger than the iPod they're by no means huge. They have a superb battery life (better than iPod) too. The ease of use thing is personal - personally i find them easy to use. Maybe for those lower down the evolutionary ladder, the rudimentary digits coupled with smaller brain sizes results in insufficient coordination to use a jog dial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Fwaggle

I only got an ipod because i was in america and i got it a lot cheaper than i would have here.

My boyfriend has the creative one, and i don't see all that much difference. Its just trendy to have an ipod.

Go for the creative. :cool:

Advertisement