Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica S&M Vid

Options
  • 21-01-2000 8:49pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

I know this isnt a movie but cant see the music board, and i know there are some metallica fans here.
    The S&M Vid (VHS) is being released in ireland at the end of the month, there will be a special edition one for around £25 which will have an extra 30 minutes

smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Hmmm if its on video it should be on DVD and thats what I will buy. I already have Metallica:Cunning Stunts and Metallica:A Year & Half in the life of......

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

I have that concert on DVD.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Moved from Films.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭bockeys jollocks

Moved from Films.

Thought this a new release until it saw it was posted 14 years ago!!!! Anyway I have the concert too, puppets is my favourite track on. It.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Oops! Damn zombie threads. Sorry, mods, feel free to delete this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

Daddy, what's a VHS?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Think I still have a betamax copy of this.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

I was only 13 when this thread was created. Only a young gossin.

The OP is still around, we need to draw his attention to this wonderful relic.

Oops I see what I did. Clicked the last page on the film forum thinking this was a new post last night

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

You sure it didn't come up in the results when you were searching certain terms? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

dude... I am freaking out

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

dude... I am freaking out

You know youve been signed up to a website too long when a thread you posted 14 years ago gets bumped!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

this was literally all fields back then

Blisterman wrote: »
    You sure it didn't come up in the results when you were searching certain terms? ;)

No really clicked the last page

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Can't believe S&M is 14 years old. I loved it when it came out. Have the DVD but only watched it once. The CD was excellent though. I feel Metallica have lost the plot since then. Not really excited by them anymore. Would love a Hetfield solo album though.

Advertisement