Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who wants PartyPoker ref bonus?

Options
  • 21-09-2004 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

Rather than just give away the $50 refferal bonus to some random internet person, if a Boards.ie PartyPoker player sends me a PM I'll mention them as the referrer when I join so they get the bonus.

Oh, do post here when you PM me to avoid everyone jumping in and filling my message box heh.

On a somewhat similar note, it might be an idea to have some sort of organised way of doing this as a sticky. So someone could set up boards.ie users on all the big sites, and invite anyone who asks, either sharing the bonus, or allowing the bonus to be taken as a donation to boards, or as the prize money in some Boards freerolls hehe.

Comments

Advertisement