Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reputation Definitions

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

RuggieBear wrote:

Hope it's of some use?

It is. I p*ssed myself laughing when I saw:
    User is a splendid one to behold (650)

I had to go and check...Ruthie is!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

That's pretty high :D Mind you, those are the default values and the admins here might have changed them a little bit....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

You can add new values for people with however many rep points you want...

I suggest...
    User is a scumbag troll hated by everyone (-100)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

how many points i need for 2 red dots hmmm

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

mike65 wrote:
    How come 3 blocks equalls a "spectacular aura" when 4 blocks only gets you "really nice"? Sounds the wrong way round. Are these definitons made up by Cloud et al or "sent down the line" with VB3

Pretty sure they're default.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Perhaps amp should write up one of his FAQ's / Newbie guides to do with rep.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

The craze will end soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

/me coughs and points to sig...

I'm providing a necessary service here, people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I find myself think when ever I post now adays, "will this amuse anna enough to get me another 20 hit points"

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

what does itr mean in the user cp in the list of rep points if theres a blue dot?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I've never seen a blue dot yet, you sure it wasn't grey at the core?
    Grey would mean that the user doesn't have enough rep/posts to effect your reputation one way or the other.

Or if it really is blue, right-click on the image, get the url and post it here as an ... pontentially groundbreaking stuff tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

it did seem odd to me, ill check now, its probably just me , ive been up since 8:30 this morning.

Advertisement