Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motormouth BBC Norn Iron

Options
  • 21-09-2004 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

My review -

God its awful!

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭dee mm

Yepp! Sure is!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 65,393 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

What are you on about mike65?

Ya buck eejit ye :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Motormouth - it was on BBC2 NI 10 pm this evening, not all the listings
    have it down (Kumars at No42 is on elsewhere). Its 2 "wiseguys" presenting in a style fit for 11 year olds having an off-day.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,393 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Thanks for the explanation - I obviously missed it so I cannot comment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

Sounds like something along the lines of "Carfile" on RTE...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

It was rubbish. Like did anyone believe for a second that the girl was even going to "consider" buying the VW Transporter, she was jus humouring the 2 planks, that were the presenters.
    Car shows are meant to be interesting and help viewers make informed decisions. We never even got to find out if she bought the Audi A2 in the end so what was the point!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

absolutely awful awful awful

what was the point of it? They didn't review anything! The Morgan Aero 8 was there, they acted like a pair of schoolkids but didn't say anything remotely interesting. At least Carfile was actually about cars.

Agreed at least Carfile reviewed cars, be it in a very unfair manner but this show is diabolical. The Morgan Aero 8 is hardly big news in the motoring world, it was released at least 2 yrs ago (i think)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

fletch wrote:
    Agreed at least Carfile reviewed cars, be it in a very unfair manner but this show is diabolical. The Morgan Aero 8 is hardly big news in the motoring world, it was released at least 2 yrs ago (i think)

I know, they drove it around at about 10mph for a few minutes talking crap!

I know, they drove it around at about 10mph for a few minutes talking crap!
    Yeh I heard him blip the accelerator for...all of 2 seconds....will not be watching again

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Didn't see it but if people are saying this it was bad compared to Carfile, then it must have been really, really bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

its like watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a door knob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

red_ice wrote:
    its like watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a door knob.

Not that good! :)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

I bet you'll all tune in next week

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

aye il tune in and give it a look see, i find even the most established car critics to be infuriating

Advertisement