Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Aston spied

Options
  • 22-09-2004 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭

Anyone else seen the Aston Martin Vanquish in the Finglas area lately. I've seen it a few times. Anyone know whos driving it? (Too busy checkin out the car to see whos sittin in it :D )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

There's a couple of those around at the moment, and at least one DB9. I've seen 2 Bentley Continental GTs around recently as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

There's a couple of those around at the moment, and at least one DB9.
    A DB9!! Wo I'l have to keep my eyes peeled for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

Anyone see jim rocks new silver Ferrari.. sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

fletch wrote:
    Anyone else seen the Aston Martin Vanquish in the Finglas area lately. I've seen it a few times. Anyone know whos driving it? (Too busy checkin out the car to see whos sittin in it :D )

edit to protect drivers identity. (lets face it would any of us fancy discovering our movments were being discussed on the da net?)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

I took this pic yesturday:

Sep21005.jpg

Unfortunally that was the best pic I could get

The guy came out of Northwest Business Park on the backroads between Finglas and Blanchardstown

Guys that car is unreal, I let him past me at a roundabout and he just took off. The sound is so awesume. And to top it off, I seen another Austin quite similar to the vanquish only like an estate version in Howth 30mins ago !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

The one in Howth is the new DB9

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

FX Meister wrote:
    The one in Howth is the new DB9

Those machines are truly a thing of beauty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭the evil belly

i got blitzed by a 360 modena on the kildare bypass yesterday. i'd say he was doing at least 120mph, i was doing 80 and it appeared from nowhere and left me for dead. sweet car.

thats what jim rock is driving, was it a silver one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

thats what jim rock is driving, was it a silver one.

Who the hell is Jim Rock (and how the hell did he get so much money)?

• Advertisement

Is the silver one a 355....cause i think i saw it pass through the Blanchardstown Centre yesterday(Sunday)

Borzoi wrote:
    edit to protect drivers identity. (lets face it would any of us fancy discovering our movments were being discussed on the da net?)
    I think its to be expected when you drive such exotica in fairness...anyways its not like I plan on high-jackin him....jus appreciating the car.

You wouldnt want to hijack jim rock he's an ex boxer. how I know its him it has him name on the licence plate. he used to have a yellow 355. maybe its the same one with a new paint job. nice anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

fletch wrote:
    anyways its not like I plan on high-jackin him....

speak for yourself... now where's my gun

ando wrote:
    speak for yourself... now where's my gun
    lol lol....but i think the "majority" of boards users are pretty law abiding citizens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'm sure we're all upstanding citizens, with neary a parking ticket to our names *cough* but you can't account for the semi-literates scumbags who might be browsing and then texting "Anto" about a possible TWOC-ing oppotunity.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭the evil belly

for the record the 360 was red and had uk plates

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭kdevitt

Black DB9 is always parked out here in Park West - fantastic looking car.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Spotted this in Stillorgan Orchard last night . Along with two Bently's and about 7 SL's ..

Sorry Bout teh Quality , it was dark and a phone cam ..

DSC00053.jpg

sharkman wrote:
    Spotted this in Stillorgan Orchard last night . Along with two Bently's and about 7 SL's ..

Sorry Bout teh Quality , it was dark and a phone cam ..
    Wow...looks like a beaut....like the wheels :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement