Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The price of 20th Century Fox DVD's!!

Options
  • 28-01-2000 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Titanic 29.99, Speed 33.99, Die Hard 31.99 like WTF!?!?!? They'd be three good films on DVD too, are Fox just out to rip everyone off or wha??

Pity the poor fu<ker who pays 32.99 for Speed 2 as well smile.gif the $hitest sequel of all time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

well it's not like news corp. were trying to rip anybody who paid for the tyson round and a half of a fight at the w/end off was it...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

If you can hack your dvd drive buy them from the US. I have Titanic (Just bought it to see DeCapri drown over & over again) and I got a Die Hard box set with the three films which is rather tasty.

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

If ne1's interested at all....there's a special in Virgin out in Liffey Valley......Most DVD's are only £14,99...which I think is pretty damn good
    tct

Advertisement