Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have nothing against French people, but this made me giggle.

• 22-09-2004 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭

There was an Englishman, a Frenchman and Claudia Schiffer sitting together in a train carriage going through Provence. Suddenly, the train went through a tunnel and, being one of the older-style trains with no carriage lighting, it went completely dark.

Then there was a kissing sound, followed by the sound of a really loud slap. When the train came out of the tunnel, Claudia Schiffer and the Englishman were sitting as if nothing had happened and the Frenchman had a nasty red slap mark on his face.

The Frenchman was thinking "The English fella must have kissed Claudia Schiffer and she missed him and slapped me instead."

Claudia Schiffer was thinking "The French fella must have tried to kiss me and actually kissed the English fella and got slapped for it".

The English fella was thinking: "This is great. The next time the train goes through a tunnel, I'll make another kissing noise and slap that French w@nker again"

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

echo "Warning: Tumbleweeds"
    tumbleweed.bat

Advertisement