Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.NET HowTo View Multipage Tiff images in Windows Forms??

Options
  • 22-09-2004 11:07am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I guess the title says it,

Any C# heads know how to do this?

I can view a simlpe single page tiff in a picture box placed on a panel with scroll bars, but is there a way to view multipage tiffs?

If anyone knows the steps involved or even some of the logic involved or requirements that would help too.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards etc

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

From the looks of it you'll either need a seperate component, googling "multipage tiff .net component" turns up a few (none free unfortunatly), or else code your own.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭dazberry

On the seperate component front as stevenmu mentioned, I've recently used a component set called ImageEn from hicomponents.com. Unfortuately they don't have a .net version (I use the native Delphi VCL version), but they have an activeX version that they maintain works with .Net. There is a downloadable trial you could try if you can't find any native .NET components.

Works very well with multipage TIFFs btw :)

D.

Advertisement