Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting Room Theft

Options
  • 22-09-2004 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

Waiting Room from Cork had all their equipment stolen after their show with The Frames on monday night. They already lost their gear in a fire less than a year ago, and are about to go on a US tour, so this is a huge blow for them.

I know its a long shot but if anyone comes across or might be offered any of the following equipment that was stolen on Monday 20th of September in Inchicore, can they please contact outonalimbrecords@hotmail.com or phone 087 9732589

GUITARS/BASSES
    faded red gibson sg special and hardcase
    black american teleand hardcase
    travis bean and hardcase serial number 509
    worn green tanglewood warrior bass

AMPS
    fender stage 100 amp combo
    fender deluxe amp
    laney bass head (the one with eqs)

PEDALS
    boss tuner tu2 by 2
    boss ds1
    line6 delay pedal
    boss delay dd5
    boss blues driver o/drive pedal blue
    fender stage tuner
    ebow

ACCESSORIES
    boss adapters
    assorted planet waves leads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

the corpo wrote:
    Waiting Room from Cork had all their equipment stolen after their show with The Frames on monday night. They already lost their gear in a fire less than a year ago....

jesus....have they ever considered that the powers that be, just might not want them to be a success :eek: :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

ok...RealAudio 10 has become a reality

www.xfmdublin.com/live.ram

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

wheres me mixer?

****e....forgot :D I've been travelin to Greece and laying low....ill buzz u later this week.

l

• Advertisement
Advertisement