Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/Guitarist wanted for trad/folk band.

Options
  • 22-09-2004 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭

hey there,

4 piece dublin trad band consisting of an uileann piper, percussionist, mandolin/bazooki and banjo player are looking for an relatively experienced singer who can also do a bit of accompaniment for trad tunes for
    immediate sessionin' and gigs.

if ANYONE is interested PM me asap.

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

if ya ever want to add a bass player

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭grymreepor

hello, i'd be very interested in your ad.ive been singing folk for years and i play banjo but not for very long. i also play guitar and harmonica quite well. I would have a hard time working out chords for accompanying tunes tho but i'm sure we could work out something. I don't know how to pm on this yoke as im new round here. send me an email grymreepor@gmail.com
    look forward to hearing from ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Thanks grymreepor but I placed this ad 7 years ago. Not playing at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

grymreepor: Please check the last post date of any discussion threads that you respond to. This ensures that you don't drag up old topics.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement